Star Wars PF quality?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am considering getting into the PF line and am wondering if Star Wars collectors have seen an increase in the quality (cloth, detail) of the line? Currently, I am interested in the Vader, Fett and Grievous PFs and, potentially, scout/speeder bike. I have the Malgus PF on order and, before I start trading/laying out the funds, would like to know if those who have them feel the "older" PFs are on par with what is coming out currently. Thank you in advance for any informed opinions.

Ryan

There are going to be new PFs of Vader and Fett at some point. Personally, I'd just wait for those instead of buying the ones that are already out.

There are going to be new PFs of Vader and Fett at some point. Personally, I'd just wait for those instead of buying the ones that are already out.

Well, who knows what they are going to look like.

If you like the look of the ones already released - get one of those. Don't wait for something that you don't know what will be like.

At least not if the current versions might make you happy here and now.

I'm also very new to the PF line (have the Stormtrooper at this point and the droids on PO). Would love to have some of the older ones, the original Leia, Vader and the Tusken Raider look great.

Hope they really do their best with the droids :pray:

Back