Star Wars PF Must Have's!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with all of these ones, but the glaring omission would be Queen Amidala from TPM. Her gown (with light-up bulbs) during the invasion of Naboo would make for a phenomenal PF-- one that could stand alone and truly dominate a collection. I'd love to see the work done on that collectible. It would quickly turn into my young daughter's favourite piece-- maybe even more than R2.:D

I would agree that one of Padme's fancier gowns would be welcome, but the one you mention does nothing for me personally. Perhaps I just like it when Natalie is more exposed, but if I had to have a gown Padme the wedding one would be my choice.

I like the light-up bulbs for that gown. It still is the most iconic to me. However, if I had to choose a fav gown it would be that black travel dress (even though Padme never actually wore it). That black gown still best suits the wife of Vader to me.

Seems like most people seem to want the sexed-up Arena outfit.

To me, the sexiest really is that gown she wears when she first re-arrives at Naboo with Anakin. Sheer, light, with no back, easy to remove. Nice.

1. Chewie ( real fur )
2. Droids
3. ROTJ Palpatine
4. Stormtrooper
5. Bespin Lando
6. X-wing Luke
7. Slave Leia
8. Jedi Luke

My list is very close to this. I think I could live without a Lando PF (I'd be fine with a 12") *that's what she said :naughty *

I'd also have a ROTS Obi high on my list.

I certainly need a Jedi Luke, but I'd rather have Wedge in the X-Wing uni. We just don't need 4 Lukes (I think one from each movie is good), but I still want a character in the X-wing garb.

My list is very close to this. I think I could live without a Lando PF (I'd be fine with a 12") *that's what she said :naughty *

I'd also have a ROTS Obi high on my list.

I certainly need a Jedi Luke, but I'd rather have Wedge in the X-Wing uni. We just don't need 4 Lukes (I think one from each movie is good), but I still want a character in the X-wing garb.

Yeah, I could live with Wedge in the X-wing uni. I just really want someone in the uni since it's SO fresking cool looking.

I like the light-up bulbs for that gown. It still is the most iconic to me. However, if I had to choose a fav gown it would be that black travel dress (even though Padme never actually wore it). That black gown still best suits the wife of Vader to me.

Seems like most people seem to want the sexed-up Arena outfit.

To me, the sexiest really is that gown she wears when she first re-arrives at Naboo with Anakin. Sheer, light, with no back, easy to remove. Nice.
You need a girlfriend mate!:p

I would agree that one of Padme's fancier gowns would be welcome, but the one you mention does nothing for me personally. Perhaps I just like it when Natalie is more exposed, but if I had to have a gown Padme the wedding one would be my choice.

The wedding gown is definitely a great choice but to use the overused "iconic" image I think the Queen Amidala looking through the window as she watches her planet invaded is THE PF of Padme that I'd want after her Geonosis arena outfit (which I'm happy to see in the dio line). Besides Darth Maul's image it was the Queen that was used in media (especially targeting the younger girls) to get interest in the PT. The elaborate queen gown with the light-up bulbs as a feature would be a phenomenal addition to the SW PF line and I only hope that it's already in the planning stages.:D

Queen Amidala I so agreed! Hmmm but which dress? I like her in that red one.

O.T.

Jedi Luke
Chewbacca
C-3PO and R2-D2
Yoda
Emperor
Storm Trooper
IG-88

P.T.

Qui-Gonn
Obi-Wan
Jango Fett