Statue Star wars mythos complete set!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maul happens to be my least favorite, but the mythos maul is the best representation of maul I've seen IMO. Why would you regret getting him?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I meant not getting Maul might be a regret some day.... not completing the set like you have you know.

huze5ema.jpg

Where did you get that shelf, it looks ideal for the Mythos display I want to do

Where did you get that shelf, it looks ideal for the Mythos display I want to do

I bought a big shelf at ikea, and had it custom cut to fit the base of the mythos statues, then purchased the brackets individually also at ikea. It came out really nice

Those are bad!!!

Great collection. The Gamorrean guard looks a bit odd to me since everyone else is a well-known, established character but cool nonetheless. I like the stylized look of all of them. Guess this line died?

I bought a big shelf at ikea, and had it custom cut to fit the base of the mythos statues, then purchased the brackets individually also at ikea. It came out really nice

Do you have a link to the shelf and brackets, I've got an idea in mind and this would work perfectly.

Looks wicked Slip, I too want to know what's gonna full the last box there???

Looks wicked Slip, I too want to know what's gonna full the last box there???

Well the empty spot is waiting patiently for a new mythos (fingers crossed) but I'll probably put the snow trooper PF temporarily then move that to the PF cabinets and replace it with Han on the tauntaun with the probe droid. But I really would like to keep it just a mythos cabinet.

Well the empty spot is waiting patiently for a new mythos (fingers crossed) but I'll probably put the snow trooper PF temporarily then move that to the PF cabinets and replace it with Han on the tauntaun with the probe droid. But I really would like to keep it just a mythos cabinet.

You need to find one of Sideshow's nice hardbound catalogs to place in there as a place holder.

Seeing these pictures makes me realize how much I wish SS would start this line back up or at least hint to us that it's still alive. These pieces are amazing!! Nice pics.

Someone said in another thread SS stated their plans have been put on hold due to Disney getting rid of the EU and the mythos line falls under that....

Someone said in another thread SS stated their plans have been put on hold due to Disney getting rid of the EU and the mythos line falls under that....

That was me in the other thread. Some of what I said was my personal speculation based on what I'd read. Here is exactly what was said by Dave Igo over on statue forum regarding the Mythos line:

Posted by Igo: 04-11-2014, 02:52 AM
"Mythos, nothing new yet. The Disney buy out and Ep 7 changed everything, new rules, we're figuring things out."

But what's episode 7 gotta do with it.
We need older figures in this line.

Back