Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are supposed to be wolf or Fox ears. Oh and it looks great89!

I'm sure I read someplace that they were supposed to be horns (like the devil.) I guess George nixed the idea very early but I have seen them pop up on a few statues from time to time.

Well, Sideshow is on a roll with their Star Wars releases. About damn time! :lol

This one turned out to be very good! :clap

Was wondering if anyone who has it has tried to fit it in a besta? I know it won't fit normally but was wondering if you lowered the shelf how many notches down it would have to have to go. I hoping just one so it won't look strange with the tombo doors.

A question: are the small gun and big gun made of the usual ultra cheap s****y plastic?

Amazing.... now I just cant wait for this to arrive

I will be displaying this next too my Fett 1:1 bust and just think they will be outstanding next to each other

Looking forward to seeing more photos as everyone receives theres

Congrats to the lucky ones who have him already!!!

A release with no missing pieces or gaps. Nice!

I still don't like the tiny and giant guns. One sized between would've been better IMO.

Big gun or go home!!!

cartman-screw-you-guys.jpg

:lol

Got mine in this afternoon, and cannot be happier! Had a chance to give it a good look, and didn't find any paint defects or broken parts. Very happy.

Some details for some guys out there that might not be known yet:

- All of the parts except for his feet attach by magnets. The issues with darth mauls hands falling out shouldn't be an issue with Fett. His waist, head, rocket pack, and all hand variations have magnets.
- He comes with a pretty nice (albeit small) art print with a CoA on the back. A very nice touch!

Also, included a picture of him with the Lara Croft: Guardian of Light PF for a size comparison. Not a very good photographer, but hopefully some of them came out alright! :)

az7biS4.jpg

4rMTn43.jpg

Eo6euRH.jpg

YpOM9l8.jpg

ovuTAik.jpg

Boba looks awesome, Congrats! :rock:rock:rock

Fantastic pics guys, Boba looks like a winner. Sideshow has been borderline masterful with this Mythos line...Cough, cough, hilt, magnets, arm seam, cough!

Boba looks to be every bit as impressive and detailed as the Obi-Wan piece...that's no easy task. The design and execution of this line has yet to produce a loser, fine work SSC! I can't wait till he arrives Tuesday.:impatient:

Back