STAR WARS MASTER REPLICAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see any problem with this as it's nice to talk about some of the older collectibles in your collection rather than fixating on the new releases.

I think the original necropost was looking for away around the commerce section as he is gently suggesting he maybe selling certain MR pieces, maybe hoping for a PM from someone . .

Shouldnt be necroposting and soliciting in here my son

They go for around 500+ (too much if ya ask me).
You can get the han/luke blasters for 250-ish, and some rots sabers for around that, most other MR products are terribly inflated in price and not worth it...

I need a set to finish the Jango suit I've been building. I missed out on a pair on eBay yesterday for about $430 or something. Looks like I'll be paying around that much, but just trying to see if anybody had a good deal too:D

I need a set to finish the Jango suit I've been building. I missed out on a pair on eBay yesterday for about $430 or something. Looks like I'll be paying around that much, but just trying to see if anybody had a good deal too:D

I see no problem with bringing back this thread. It is a good thing to look back on older pieces, this forum isn't only about new releases for sideshow collectibles...

I think the original necropost was looking for away around the commerce section as he is gently suggesting he maybe selling certain MR pieces, maybe hoping for a PM from someone . .

Shouldnt be necroposting and soliciting in here my son

:lecture :lecture This is the only reason this person dug up the thread. I have no problem discussing older-non-Sideshow products, but the Necroposter has ulterior motives.

Yep, also most necroposts are from newbs (no offense to them) and usually add nothing to the thread, or they're trying to sell some crap.

Yep, also most necroposts are from newbs (no offense to them) and usually add nothing to the thread, or they're trying to sell some crap.

TBH, I'd rather read a necropost if it had something meaningful to add to the thread than a brand new thread every time a person joins.

Might as well use this thread for what it was made, Just got these bad boys today:chew
DSC00984.jpg

Yeah, i have those and they are superb. Congratulations on a great pick up verbal.

thanks guys, yeah, these Blasters kick ass. I'm almost pretty scared to bust them out for a troop:lol Sucks about MR, but like Amanaman said, hopefully eFx can come thru with more amazing stuff

Back