STAR WARS MASTER REPLICAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gaz if you decide you want one of the Blue Helmets I know a place that has it for $360 still.

re

Gaz if you decide you want one of the Blue Helmets I know a place that has it for $360 still.

I am still thinking it over, but I would like to know where I might be able to get one. Chances are I will order one.

Re: re

Viking could you PM me the site also just in case I decide to get one?

Got it. Thanks man.

Which helm do you guys like better? Red or Blue? At first I thought Blue, but now I'm thinking Red. I like the red bars on the brow and around the mouth.

They may have had some cancellations that caused it to become available again.

I definitely like the Red Shock Trooper better. As a matter of fact I originally wasn't even going to order the Blue Special Ops, but I finally caved and ordered it too. If I had to choose between the 2 though it is definitely the red.

I like them both although I kind of like the red a tad more but the blue is what goes to the temple to kill the jedi. So I dont know ahhaah
A hard choice really because they are both cool looking.

Does MR charge before they ship? I'm at checkout right now. If I can't afford it in May, I can always sell it for a huge profit.

Just ordered the Red Helm!!!:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

I checked Ebay and they're already going for over retail:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...eName=WD1V

They must have had some cancellations, but I'm glad they did!!!! If I can't afford it, then at least I'll make a nice profit. Better safe than sorry. Anyone who wants this needs to get it ASAP!!!

re

Just ordered the Shock Trooper's helmet!!! :banana

It's backordered, so there is still hope.

Hell yeah, Gaz. :rock Welcome to the 750 club! Good thing we got ours now. The prices will soar to unattainable heights if this movie is half as cool as I think it's going to be. Think about it, you can get a Red or Blue MR Helm for a little more than the price of a Blue GG Bust!

re

Elwood, thanks!!! :clap The precursor to the stormtrooper helmet, and an awesome piece to have in a collection...such a great end to a great day. That was one hell of a good stroke of luck getting that order in. :eek Guess some had second thoughts.

Can't stretch to the blue one, but hey, the red fellas protect Palpy...that's symbolically evil enough for me. :evil :rock Can't wait to see what their role in the movie will be. :drool

I noticed they have an affiliate program. Love to learn more about that.

Can't stretch to the blue one

Come on. Who needs to eat this month. :banana

You can't take it with you.

Well, then again, you can't take the Blue Helmet with you either.

Mike
:ted

Well, then again, you can't take the Blue Helmet with you either.

I don't know, my wife swears her and her next husband will live well after I'm gone and she sells off all of my collectibles (that is the ones the kids haven't already claimed for their inheritance) :lol

Back