• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars Luke and Han Stormtrooper Disguise SDCC EX & TF Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drod26

Super Freak
Reaction score
Star Wars Luke and Han Stormtrooper Disguise SDCC EX & TF Bruce Wayne/Batman Begins

Hello,

I am looking to sell my Luke and Han Stormtrooper disguise set. Trying to get about $400 including shipping. Paypal only..
Let me know if you are interested. SOLD

Also available:
Toy Fair Exclusive Batman Begins Batman/Bruce Wayne Figure in mind condition. Never displayed and he is complete.. Like every other figure it has the ankle issue all of them seemed to have from the factory. The box is in excellent condition and will shipped in the shippers box and can double box if you would like.

Looking to get $325 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.

Dennis R.

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars Luke and Han Stormtrooper Disguise SDCC EX

I'm going to bump this thread.
He contacted me first about this set,made me a great offer and gave me a lot of information about the set.
I hope he makes a sale,it's a good price!
Friendly bump.

Re: Star Wars Luke and Han Stormtrooper Disguise SDCC EX

Thanks for the bum DarthTrafford..
Here are some pics of the figures..

Re: Star Wars Luke and Han Stormtrooper Disguise SDCC EX & TF Bruce Wayne/Batman Begi

Stormtroopers sold

Re: Star Wars Luke and Han Stormtrooper Disguise SDCC EX & TF Bruce Wayne/Batman Begi

Free bump for a great seller.

Bump of the week.. Bruce Wayne/Batman still available.

photo bump

Let me know if the TF BB becomes available.

Back