Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

Yeah, Jar Jar definitely sounded like someone else... yet still annoying :lol

I wondered if maybe the shackles they had inhibited the force, they still had it, but not strong enough to do the same amount of damage. I know a stretch, and probably a question best left un-worried about :lol

Thats what I figured too since it took so much concentration for Dooku to do something as simple as float some fruit and jab a knife in the door port.

He was probably fighting the temptation of making it 'accidentally' hitting Anakin...

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but the first episode of this arc with the pirates and Dooku was DREADFULLY BAD. The voice actors for Anakin and Obi-Wan were horrible.

DVR'd this episode and started to watch it. As soon as Jar Jar came on, I hit stop then delete. I refuse to waste my time with more of this ass clown of a character. Someone needs to ^^^^^ slap GL back to reality.

I don't think adding Jar Jar to the second part could hurt anymore than they already were on the first part. Easily the worst episode thus far (though I like the Weequays).

I don't think adding Jar Jar to the second part could hurt anymore than they already were on the first part. Easily the worst episode thus far (though I like the Weequays).

I really don't pay that much attention when I'm watching this show. I usually just watch while I'm browsing the net on a Sat. morning. I can't take this show too seriously. They just need to stick to Asajj and Grievous :lecture

I was hoping Dooku would have made some reference to Qui Gon during their interaction but no.

I thought the last episodes were entertaining. At least Obi Wan wasn't a Anakin scolding Hologram. I really enjoyed the weequay pirates and their 1950's UFO! JarJar's character is just so annoying at this point, the other senator pretty much died because of him. I've come to the conclusion that Jar Jar is really a mentally challenged individual and it's sad that he keeps being sent on missions , instead of getting the help he truly needs. How sad!

Uh...the dialog between Anakin and Obi-Wan was just horrible. It would have been better to have Obi-Wan as a hologram.

I thought the last episodes were entertaining. At least Obi Wan wasn't a Anakin scolding Hologram. I really enjoyed the weequay pirates and their 1950's UFO! JarJar's character is just so annoying at this point, the other senator pretty much died because of him. I've come to the conclusion that Jar Jar is really a mentally challenged individual and it's sad that he keeps being sent on missions , instead of getting the help he truly needs. How sad!

You've only just come to that conclusion?

The Phantom Menace has been out for nearly a decade!

Sadly, it shows that Ahmed Best did a good job. He's always been annoying but last episode it really showed how craptastic he can be.

Imdb.com has Best listed as the voice actor, but it clearly didn't sound like him. Also he went to High School not too far from where I live in Jersey.

You know what'd be great for a last ever Clone Wars episode...

Show Vader hunting Ahsoka....That'd be great...

Imdb.com has Best listed as the voice actor, but it clearly didn't sound like him. Also he went to High School not too far from where I live in Jersey.

It sounds like they used the guy that does the voice of Kit Fisto (and Hermes from Futurama)

Yeah, I thought so, you can even see the guys that they switched with faint next to them. I guess that they couldn't handle the booze???

Obi-Wan did mention something about being drunk, which really surprised me. Good thing this show isn't made just for kids. :cool:

I thought it was a decent episode. I really liked Dooku's line about wanting to kill Anakin and Obi-Wan, but didn't want to have to drag their bodies around. :lol

Looks like we get see Aayla next week. In keeping with accents-Plo English and Kit-Caribbean, I hope that Aayla has a sexy latina accent like Salma Hayek...Grrrr:naughty

Back