Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

Not like I hated the movie, but the quality of the show itself is much better IMO than the "movie". What I hate is that after tonight's episode, I want to go buy Clones!

This show has really grown on me. I loved tonight's episode, really solid fun...I was surprised at how they were able to treat the clones so brutally. Fantastic!

For free, weekly Star Wars, this is getting pretty damn cool

This show has really grown on me. I loved tonight's episode, really solid fun...I was surprised at how they were able to treat the clones so brutally. Fantastic!

For free, weekly Star Wars, this is getting pretty damn cool

Me too. I thought it was going to be the "Ahsoka and her master Sky-Guy" show and I'm sure we'll get more of that but as long as we get episodes like tonight's and the one with Yoda and the clones, I think it's turned very satisfying and much better quality than I was expecting.

Another really great episode... I completely forgot about last night, thank goodness for DVRs :lol

I enjoyed the new "Commando Droid" design; they are still stupid, but at least can kick some ass.

"Good man that Cody"

What a fantastic episode, im lovin the Clone Wars.

Thought it was nice how Obi-wan compared Cody to himself and how Rex takes after Anakin.

finally watched it today and thought it was a great episode. Captain Rex and Commander Cody were pretty neat. Really liked the Rex droid part.

"Rookies" :rock

Best thing out of STAR WARS in a long time.

I Agree! Best episode so far. Hope we have more clone stories to follow.

Had to set these up after watching:

Star_Wars_Clones_010.jpg

Star_Wars_Clones_021.jpg

Star_Wars_Clones_017.jpg

Star_Wars_Clones_022.jpg

Star_Wars_Clones_018.jpg

Star_Wars_Clones_023.jpg

I just picked up the Galactic Heroes Ahsoka and Rex for my daughter.

I doubt I will be able to wait till Christmas.

This series has blown me away 22 minutes at a time:banana. The interaction between the clones is awesome, and we even get to see what the clones see through their visors. Rookies was a great insight into how the clones think and interact with each other in a more relaxed setting. And the commando droids were a nice surprise. I am seriously fighting the urge to buy more and more of these clones and do some customizing. I have been thinking about doing a "Blood Hand" squad for a while, where each member gets a red hand print on his armor to represent the squad, then Rex goes and gives one of the shiny's a blue hand print. I bought all the episodes so far from ITunes so I can watch them over and over on my big screen. I would love to see another clone wars era feature film with live actors that included more of a clone/clone/jedi/battle interaction/focus.

That's a YES!

Star_Wars_Clones.jpg

thanks for that shot, I still have yet to see the new series in stores yet, but when I do I know Ill be picking Cody up atleast. I really like the interactions beteen Rex and Cody, just like old buddies.

This show has been great...

I'm wondering why the "Malevolence" storyline was'nt chosen for the "movie" instead of the Jabba one...

All three of those episode had enough action, character fun and clones, not to mention great visuals (the "Bloodhand" Squadron's run through the nebula would look great on the big screen) to really draw people in...

And this "Rookies" episode...good stuff. I also hope we see more Clone-centruc storys in the future. I wouldn't mind seeing some "Jedi-centric" (other the Ani, Obi and the tween girl) as well...

Back