Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's complaining because people made lightsaber sounds when he was around? And I like how it says he only returned to the character for FIVE videogames.

Things that seem silly and would roll off the thicker skin you gain with age are a big deal to an eight year old. Think about the enormous pile of itsh that has been piled on this kids plate across the Internet. Imagine what that would do to kids self esteem growing up reading that. He seems bitter and I can't blame him. Felt bad for him then, and feel bad for him now.

Things that seem silly and would roll off the thicker skin you gain with age are a big deal to an eight year old. Think about the enormous pile of itsh that has been piled on this kids plate across the Internet. Imagine what that would do to kids self esteem growing up reading that. He seems bitter and I can't blame him. Felt bad for him then, and feel bad for him now.

I suppose you're right. The title of the article just seemed like it was going to be a little more of a harsher reflection. I've never blamed him, the movie is terrible on any level in my opinion with the exception of Maul. The writing would have doomed any actor in that role I feel.

I've never blamed him, the movie is terrible on any level in my opinion with the exception of Maul. The writing would have doomed any actor in that role I feel.

On that we agree :)
Can't blame the actors for bad writing, directing and editing

Maul was the shining jewel of the PT (he had no dialog hehe) and can not wait to see his return this Friday.

I suppose you're right. The title of the article just seemed like it was going to be a little more of a harsher reflection. I've never blamed him, the movie is terrible on any level in my opinion with the exception of Maul. The writing would have doomed any actor in that role I feel.

I never understood this? The movie sucked. Maul was ok because he wasn't in the damn movie but for 10 minutes and had like 1 line. :rotfl

Thought tonight's episode was pretty badass, for a set-up atleast. I liked how all the force users were all getting that bad feeling as Savage was coming closer and closer to Maul. Savage was a beast. I wasn't too impressed with Maul..I just simply think he's too vocal now and the crying part didn't really help (I understand he's insane). The snake thing I felt was kind of a waste of time ad unnecessary. But some nice action in the episode, GREAT animation, and lots of intriguing events to look forward to. Suddenly, a 30 minute finale doesn't seem like enough time next friday. I still think Maul looks kind of crappy in this show....both with 6 legs and 2. Maybe he just needs a torn up robe like in the comic, but Im not a fan of his appearance from the chest down.

The snake underling was a nice little nod to Luke landing on Dagobah and looking for the great Jedi Master "Yoda" but encountering only a little frog guy... It's certainly not easy being green. This one also played a hidden role, albeit more sinister.

I can separate EU from the movies and thus I'm enjoying revisiting one of my favourite PT characters-- a little different, but nice to see him attempt to get revenge.

I really didn't make that connection, since the snake guy didn't turn out to be who he was looking for.

I said last week that I thought there was a possibility Savage would find redemption, but in this episode he's pretty much an ass to whoever he crosses paths with, even the innocent.

Man, what a let down. They could have done so much more. Hated the Spider Maul and he acted like an idiot. What an awful voice too. The snake was just stupid. Maul hiding on a trash planet is the best they could come up with?

The only part I liked was the very first with Dooku and Ventress feeling Savage.

Seeing the preview for next week's episode I couldn't help but be reminded of the awful Karate Kid III. That's the one where the defeated sensei from the first movie's brother comes and tracks him down to help him get revenge on the master who first defeated him. :lol

I did like how Maul's spider parts kept twitching as if he was literally holding them together with the Force minute by minute to keep himself mobile.

I loved tonights episode. The only assinine complaint I have is that the diner looked like an extended version of Dex's diner. I liked that Maul obviously had Mental issues. I mean who would'nt after being Bisected? Don't care for the spider body, but I like that he does end up looking like the PF.

I just wished these last 4 episodes would have been spread out through the season. I kinda look at the season as 1 movie and if these 4 would have been put between each 4 part story earlier in the season, the season would have felt more balanced.

Oh well.

I guess I'm in the minority again. I didn't think this was a great episode. The snake guy was childish and annoying, like Kaa from the Jungle Book. He wasn't threatening or sinister in any way, and seemed entirely out of place. Typically in the Star Wars universe, non-humanoid creatures do not speak, and definitely not Galactic Basic. I guess that was my biggest beef with it, but the rest of the episode was 'meh' as well. I was never a fan of bringing Maul back, either. As much as I love the character of Mother Talzin and I like seeing her on screen, Maul's definitely dead, as far as I'm concerned.

Really let down by tonight's episode. By the time Savage found Maul the episode was over. They should have found maul by the first commercial break. Lot of wasted time in this episode.

Yeah, now that I've had some time away from it, I don't think the episode is as good as I thought it was. I think I was just so happy to see Savage Opress that he kept me at full attention, even during the slower parts. So in one episode next week, we are supposed to have Savage bring Maul back to Dathomir to "repair" Maul, set up this Asajj Ventress/Obi Wan pairing up, and have time for an all-out epic battle? Hopefully it lives up to the hype. I do think that this episode had too much hype going into, and next week's could be the victim of the same thing. But then again, that's what the bastards get for making us wait through 4 water battle episodes, 4 slaver episodes, 4 bounty hunter episodes, and then random breaks in between to make us wait even longer to see Maul.

Back