Star Wars in concert!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

someone said that they show a digital yoda on episode 1 scenes instead of the puppet , is it true ?

someone said that they show a digital yoda on episode 1 scenes instead of the puppet , is it true ?

Yep, in 2 different scenes!!

And some shots of me and the fellow 501st at the Orlando show. I got to work there when they were in town. :bunnydanc

DSC07827.jpg

DSC07818.jpg

DSC07821.jpg

DSC07823.jpg

DSC07835.jpg

Almost a month ago I saw the show (30 March in Antwerp, Belgium). And boy was it AWESOME :thud:
I would be more awesome if the show was going to Europe a second time so I can see it again :monkey3

I really loved the mix of live music and the sounds from the movies. The collest part was at the end of the Imperial March, that laugh of the Emperor was so awesome!!! :D
Here is a good vid of "The Imperial March" with the laugh at the end. (It's not mine, but it's the best vid i could find)

Last edited:
Great pictures guys!!! thanks to all of you!!...this concert will be in a city nearby (300 miles from my hometown) this coming June 9, but I won't be able to attend...as a die hard SW fan it hurts so much but due to many expenses I have to avoid going to this and other entertainment issues...maybe in the future will have the opportunity again and If God granted us with a child, maybe will have the chance to bring my kid...thanks guys, great pics and great to know you had a good time! May the Force be with you all!

How long does the show last?

I'm going to try to go on a Wednesday night in July and I want to decide if I should take the next day off from work or not.

Not to sound like I'm belittling this event, but is this basically a live concert of Star Wars music with footage from the saga playing on a screen as the concert goes along?

Not to sound like I'm belittling this event, but is this basically a live concert of Star Wars music with footage from the saga playing on a screen as the concert goes along?

Yes, but it's a retelling of the saga in a very new way along with narrration from Anthony Daniels. It's not very often that you see all 6 films edited together in a way like this.

Also the cantina theme done live is worth the price of admission alone.

awesome pics, risingstar. 2 more months of waiting before I get to go:gah: I just hope Anthony Daniels & the band aren't burned out by that time:panic:

Yes, but it's a retelling of the saga in a very new way along with narrration from Anthony Daniels. It's not very often that you see all 6 films edited together in a way like this.

Also the cantina theme done live is worth the price of admission alone.

As is Duel of the Fates!

awesome pics, risingstar. 2 more months of waiting before I get to go:gah: I just hope Anthony Daniels & the band aren't burned out by that time:panic:

Thanks!

I would not worry about the Daniels and the orchestra. Daniels absolutely loves the attention. And, the Orchestra knows this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. They're relishing playing to such large audiences.

I've decided i got to go.

July 11

:clap:clap:clap

About two hours. But it's over before you even know it :gah:

No kidding!!!

Yep, but there's nothing like listening to this music with a live orchestra!! It's awesome!!!

Man I wanted to go to this sooo bad but sadly I was broke at the time. I pray they come back to my area.

I paid it with CC points... it's pretty expensive IMO...

A few pics I took!!

29732_1463351140771_1143255445_31357164_5020788_n.jpg

29732_1463351380777_1143255445_31357170_3419608_n.jpg

29732_1463351100770_1143255445_31357163_117845_n.jpg

Back