Star Wars Hasbro Black Series 1/6th Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
helmets3.jpg

Thanks for the pics Skull!:clap

It does look pretty soft but like you said, it does capture ANH Vader pretty well. Hasbro has really lifted their game.

No problem it actually looks more like ESB or ROTJ Vader mask with the bigger under chin vent and the lack of a widows peak on the helmet but the red lenses give it that new hope vibe guess its a hybrid or maybe a RO Vader?helmets5.jpg

Last edited:
that bottom pic is fuzzy the lighting in here is horrible the details are actually pretty sharp helmets6.jpghelmets7.jpg

Last edited:
Need to find the Rebel Commando set. I have all this extra Endor gear with no helmets. These could prove useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Maybe that Deathtrooper helmet will work with the HT figure? I know a neck plug has to be glued inside, but that one might be a better size (I think the HT helmet looks a little undersized) and has the Laser thingamajig on the side.

Hey! Maybe that Deathtrooper helmet will work with the HT figure? I know a neck plug has to be glued inside, but that one might be a better size (I think the HT helmet looks a little undersized) and has the Laser thingamajig on the side.

I was thinking the same thing. I used black series FO stormtrooper helmets on hot toys bodies and they look good.

Can you actually use the Rebel helmets on figures, I thought they were to rigid to go on head sculpts.

Can you actually use the Rebel helmets on figures, I thought they were to rigid to go on head sculpts.
That I doubt, not without heavy modification of the head you're putting it on.

I saw the Vader helmet at Target, looks okay. The proportions on the helmet itself look okay, but the paint looks poor. The stormtrooper that came with it looked a little off but that may have been due to poor paint apps.

I was thinking the same thing. I used black series FO stormtrooper helmets on hot toys bodies and they look good.

Yeah, there's some good up-close pics and the sculpt looks pretty detailed. Interested to see it size-wise next to the HT helmet.

I'd imagine you'd have to cut a face off a head and just insert that - no way it would go on and off a full head.

Back