Star Wars Han Solo in Carbonite Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is 3,000 or under I will buy it. But no one is allowed to tell my wife.

EDIT: Or this could be the best 11th wedding anniversary present ever. :rotfl

If this is 3,000 or under I will buy it. But no one is allowed to tell my wife.

EDIT: Or this could be the best 11th wedding anniversary present ever. :rotfl

What tell her you got it or the price?

I am sure she will notice you got it. :lol

This thing is gonna be very tempting for me. I would love to have him on display next to this guy:

If it's in the $3k range I'd make it happen, much more is a stretch. I get 3po being 5k with all the intricate details, vacuum metalizing etc, this is much simpler in design IMO.

Btw, is there a page on the ss site fir these high dollar items? I never see the big $$$ show up on the newsletters or new product pages.

About 3 years ago, my wife swore to me that if there was ever a Sideshow life size Han Solo in Carbonite replica, she would make sure it was mine. I reminded her of this promise today by showing her this item, and she looked like she was going to faint:lol

I surely won't hold her to her promise, but when I buy it, I expect no strange looks, complaints or recriminations.

About 3 years ago, my wife swore to me that if there was ever a Sideshow life size Han Solo in Carbonite replica, she would make sure it was mine. I reminded her of this promise today by showing her this item, and she looked like she was going to faint:lol

I surely won't hold her to her promise, but when I buy it, I expect no strange looks, complaints or recriminations.

Nice, there's nothing like sticking your foot in your mouth. :rotfl If my wife said something like that I would most definitely hold her to it but she knows better that that she wouldn't do such a thing. :(

That thing looks sweet. I am guessing (hoping actually) that the top left control panel is set up to have the screen light up and make the appropriate sounds from the movie. It would be removable for battery access and maybe have a program much like the Master Replicas motion tracker, with different routines.

Also, the pictures make me wonder if they are going to try a similar feat as the PF version... the red glow behind Han's silhouette.

On the unfortunate side though, if all electronics end up being added, I could see this thing reaching 5k price tag.

If that ends up being the price, the flex payments would be something like $800 a month! Did they flex option for 3PO 1:1?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_oiDnQ2X2I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_oiDnQ2X2I[/ame]

Back