Star Wars Han Solo in Carbonite Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see this costing as much as a life size terminator or the driods.

my guess is $4k. Much more than that will unfortunately make it a pass for me.

Definitely the year for ESB, and Han in Carbonite in particular. If the PF isn't enough for you, you can get this!

I personally won't be anywhere near this thing when it goes up for PO, but excited for those that have been waiting for this.

Glad I have no room for this... at least that feels less painful to accept than looking at the cost :lol

I would LOVE to have one of these hanging on my wall...but I'm sure the price will keep me from being able to do that. Ah well, PF will have to do...

This IS the greatest SW collectible ever. It also happens to be my holy grail. I must find a way of affording this.

Well... i have one of these in parts as a project, but i may have to switch up if the price is right... the only downfall is this instantly makes it less of grail for me, since a lot of folks will have these now.

What to do, what to do... wait till i see the price. ;)

M.

VERY tempting. This thing would look fantastic hanging next to my life-size Boba Fett statue.....the bounty hunter and his bounty.

Just saw this. I may have to try and get one if the price isn't too bad. I know it'll be expensive based on the price of the droids but I've always wanted one and this looks fantastic.

All of you guys saying this is a must-have: will you still think so if it's $5,000?

"50 thousand, no less"
Review_PrincessLeiaBoushhTSC_stillA.JPG

Back