Star Wars: Frames

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucas is the smartest man that has ever lived. He and his company just keep coming up with item after item of stuff that Star Wars fan hafta buy lol.

2538082814_94eface1b9.jpg

2538094066_3eccf917db.jpg

Catalog doesn't list the price. That means it will be too expensive for me--I have never had to ask for a price on something that I could afford.

Very nice looking set up. Pricey? You betcha'. Best guess is around $300.

Odd item indeed... wonder if the box set is limited, but maybe they will also sell each volume seperately in a larger ES. Maybe thats why Sideshow will give it its own section.

I'd be up for separate releases of the OT volumes even if they were only released in paperback.

Great. Signed by George Lucas too. That signature alone is $300 isn't it?

Also I don't get the books saying they are a "personal reflection" book collection.... I mean... They're books of movie stills! How is that a personal reflection? I think it would be better if it was a book full of photos of dollar bills and license contracts. THAT would be a more personal reflection.

One of his reflections will be a good entry:

"I should have let Directors make the Prequels."

Well I have to say that first picture of the book open looks pretty cool. Out of curiosity, for those of you who want this, what will you do with it?

Well I have to say that first picture of the book open looks pretty cool. Out of curiosity, for those of you who want this, what will you do with it?

I'll just look through it from time to time, I like to periodically go through my Star Wars literature and check out the imagery. I might try to scan some pages too if anything stands out and use it for some graphics stuff.

I will flip through it while on the toilet.

I'll be preordering this whenever it goes up. I can't see the price being so high I can't get enough saved up over the next seven months. Or am I underestimating George's willingness to set a super high MSRP?

Well regardless of Lucas, it sounds like this will probably go for at least $200, based on production materials.

Images printed at 11" x 22", high resolution, high quality stock paper alone will proably make for a hefty price, with 1400 pages.

According to JediNews.co.uk, the prices for this set are listed below:

BATCH A (#1 - #250) $4,000
BATCH B (#251 - #500) $4,250
BATCH C (#501 - #750) $4,500
BATCH D (#751 – #1,000) $4,750
BATCH E (#1,001 – #1,138) $5,000

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

According to JediNews.co.uk, the prices for this set are listed below:

BATCH A (#1 - #250) $4,000
BATCH B (#251 - #500) $4,250
BATCH C (#501 - #750) $4,500
BATCH D (#751 – #1,000) $4,750
BATCH E (#1,001 – #1,138) $5,000

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

If that's true, more power to him, but that's ^^^^ing rediculous.

I thought maybe $400 or so, but that is insane.

That's definitely insane and a huge pass for me. I would pay $300-500 for it, max. I wish him luck if it's really going to be offered at those prices.

Back