Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like these two from the latest round of artists. The second has a McQuarrie feel to it.

art_mitchell_bg.jpg

art_tween_bg.jpg

I'm not an artist by any means and have no talent at drawing, so I feel awkward criticizing - but the Millenium Falcon piece could be killer if the additional detail was there.

That ship is the epitome of "guts on the outside" and this thing looks too smooth. Still quite nice. The Fett is awesome!

Now that I see that Fett at a larger size, than when I checked it out on my iPhone this morning, the choice has become decidedly harder. If I can't decide before the show, I will get more than one, live with them for a bit, and sell whichever loses the battle for wall space.

These prints are looking good
Katie Cook is only 60.00---not a bad price
Gibby--are you going to CV?

Just that it's his CV Exclusive Print limited to 250 pcs. Don't know the price on this one yet. Swabie?

Sanda Prints:

He usually doesn't let out his prices until the convention. For Celebrations IV, Europe, & Japan his prints were $120-$140 (can't exactly remember, but know I paid $140 each for him to ship me the Europe and Japan ones). For Celebration III his print was $300. The CIII print was twice the size and I don't think he would go that big again.

Last edited:
These prints are looking good
Katie Cook is only 60.00---not a bad price
Gibby--are you going to CV?

Not right now. It was in the plans, but the in-laws/babysitters decided to head out of the country a little early. :monkey2

I'm working on it, though, so I've been following all of the info just in case! :wink1:

Prices are just being decided by many of the artists. I'm currently collecting them and will pass along details some time after SDCC (bit crazy right now!)

Back