Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love mine:

Collection049.jpg

I enjoyed looking at all the pics in this thread, some seriously nice work here some of you guys own, i wish i focused more on this stuff.

I do think the Sideshow version is way overpriced, but the differences are that the Sideshow one is bigger, on canvas, and framed. The $125 one is basically a poster.

I have it, I don't think you will be disappointed - go for it. It is certainly not a "poster," (though I know what icruise was getting at) as it is on very heavy paper and you can certainly appreciate it as a giclee when you view the injection of the inks.

Got a couple of droid-related pieces recently to display in back of 3PO. The first is "Knockin' at Jabba's Door" by Dave Dorman. The second are actually a couple of original animation cells from the Droids TV show. They were not that expensive at all on ebay. The R2 was actually from a different scene, but he fit well in combination with this 3PO, so I just put them together. I was impressed how well it worked after adding the matte. I also have a cute one of C-3PO in a hooded robe that I'd like to do something with at some point.

droids_art3.jpg

droids_art2.jpg

droids_art1.jpg

icruise, where did the "Knockin' at Jabba's Door" by Dave Dorman come from? I have most of Dormans prints and I have never seen that one.

Back