Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WONDERFUL mat choices!!! I just got a call saying Adam's Slave Leia should be ready to pick up tomorrow; I can't wait!!!!!

Hey Irish when you go see Adams stuff could you sneak in and steal me the "Sugar Yoda" print, PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????

Hey Irish when you go see Adams stuff could you sneak in and steal me the "Sugar Yoda" print, PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??????????????

If you are going to beg, you need to use the proper pro-nouns. I like to call it the "Pimp Daddy Yoda" piece, but Adam prefers "Old Dirty Master"
:rotfl

I can't remember if I posted but my AH 'Leia' print finally arrived! I had a nice customs charge but it was worth it.

I was a bit worrid that customs would have opened it and messed it up but it was perfect! Thanks to JJ at the Yahoo group.

I'm now in the process of getting all of my prints flat (Adam's and both of Allison's). Then once I've got a bit of extra cash, I'll have them framed.

Can't wait to have that done but until then I'll keep an eye on yours and get ideas.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I received both Dave Dorman prints(CIV & CE) in the mail and will frame these bad boys up after Dragon*Con. I can't wait!

Adam's Leia did not come back from the frame shop yesterday afterall. :monkey2

But I did still get to have fancy drinks with Adam & Allison! :rock

man I could use a fancy drink right now! Its so damned hot... 101 outside, and easily 90 inside.

Ok; we're back from the framers. MAN this piece is huge once its framed. I'm gonna take photos as soon as Adam gets it on the wall....

okay; the first photos of the Leia aren't very good. I'll try for a better one later:

the second one is a piece of original concept art from Tommy Lee Edwards, for Harry Potter.

And its considerably smaller than the Leia.

Oh, *Borat voice* Very Nice! :monkey5

I think I'm going to go with the red/brown card... border... whatever it's called... for the Leia print. Maybe black for your two prints.

The frame looks stunning but out of my price range! :monkey2

I know how much my frame cost so I shutter to think what that frame cost. Love the HP art too :monkey5

I received both Dave Dorman prints(CIV & CE) in the mail and will frame these bad boys up after Dragon*Con. I can't wait!
I am glad to hear you got them and they arrived in good condition.

Has anyone been in contact with Dave Dorman recently. He was suppose to mail a Dewback Patrol Print to me and he has not mailed it yet and its been almost three weeks.

Was Adam's Leia print based on the art of Alphonse Marie Mucha? I've just seen a picture of one of his prints and it straight away reminded me of Adam's Liea.

I've just Googled the image but can't find one that shows the colours as it is printed in this magazine. The print is 'Zodiac' (1896).

alphonsemuchazodiac2070fa2.jpg

In the version I'm looking at it has the same sandy colours.

I love the style!

Back