Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the ST.....

But this?

2ff4b5417741b951bbfa090d6fcfa76e.jpg

I dunno how I feel about it. Its nostalgic for obvious reasons....
But also feels like this...
giphy.gif

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I probably never needed it honestly - even when I thought I did at the announcement back whenever it was - but that said, since they went ahead and made sequels it's frankly absurd that they never allowed at least the big 3 to have even one scene where they were all together. And it wasn't TLJ that screwed us out of that - it was JJ Abrams with TFA.

I’m telling you JJ is going to put them together he has to fix SW no matter what.

A truck dumped another 20 million on Ford’s front steps.

Yeah CF is dead no matter they filmed her already lol

If he does he’s going to use old footage of Han. Harrison Ford is done with all things Solo.

Carrie is dead so it would have to be unused footage/cgi to get them all together. It would still be a missed opportunity because of that.

The missed opportunity is having Lando in that pic and not Chewie, or R2 or 3Po...

I like the ST.....

But this?

2ff4b5417741b951bbfa090d6fcfa76e.jpg

I dunno how I feel about it. Its nostalgic for obvious reasons....
But also feels like this...
giphy.gif

Yeah, there needs to be that even balance of the classic and the new, and of course with some subtle echoing of what made the classic great...

MadameTussaudsStarWars08.jpg

Yeah, there needs to be that even balance of the classic and the new, and of course with some subtle echoing of what made the classic great...

MadameTussaudsStarWars08.jpg

That’s awesome! Where is that photo from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, Madame Tussauds in London. You can also sit next to Leia/Jabba and a few other SW locales.

To say the place is overcrowded is an understatement.

You guys knownI rarely post videos...

This just too funny...

I hate this. It's so wrong on so many levels. Besides them being old farts trying to recapture a moment of their youth. Oh wait -- that's the audience.

Heading out for the $10 lunch special at Chalmun's Cantina. It's a nice day out too.:dunno

And so long as that audience opens its wallet and exits through the gift shop, it's just fine with corporate America.

Back