Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez John Singleton died this week too? I remember him being a huge SW fan as well and I couldn't help but wonder if he'd direct one some day. He was only 51.

Geez John Singleton died this week too? I remember him being a huge SW fan as well and I couldn't help but wonder if he'd direct one some day. He was only 51.

He didn't look well in the last two years or so - appearing beyond his age (in some more recent pics he could almost pass for 65) and seeming to have gained a lot of weight - he was always pretty thin. Perhaps he had a chronic illness. And he had 4 or 5 kids all with different women - that can't be good for your mental or physical health many years later.

I have several friends who knew him to some degree (in that LA way) so will be curious to see if anything comes up in the coming weeks.

My Leia and John Belushi dioramas are really cool I have little bags of baking powder to simulate cocaine in their hands and lines of it on the table and I even sprayed their noses to look like they had just finished snorting.

I love the creativity in me lol

My Leia and John Belushi dioramas are really cool I have little bags of baking powder to simulate cocaine in their hands and lines of it on the table and I even sprayed their noses to look like they had just finished snorting.

I love the creativity in me lol

Did anyone ever do a Belushi 1/6 figure? Surely someone has.

Anyone make reservation for Star Wars Galaxy Edge at Disneyland yesterday? I'm going twice in one month lol. :)

I still say HT will make a "Commemorative" Chewbacca of sorts...

Ill settle for a Chewie that does not look like Alf....

All the HT Chewies’ suck..

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Anyone make reservation for Star Wars Galaxy Edge at Disneyland yesterday? I'm going twice in one month lol. :)

Gonna do WDW version after the end of the year. The crowds, the fact only one ride open, and as always the inevitable gremlins , make the first 6 months of any new park a disaster.

We got a free walk on preview of Fantasyland expansion before it opened, and that was VERY cool as there were only about 50 people allowed in the week prior to opening. We had to answer alot of surveys but it was worth it. Went back after the offical opening week and it was a mob scene.....

WDW Galaxy’s Edge 2020....

Whats even more shocking it the amount of people who think its GOOD.

The ANH version is tolerable/passable as part of a wider 1/6 display, ie not viewed in isolation (and they vary - some are better than others,) whereas all the other HT Chewy versions, the TFA especially, really do have that bad-taxidermy chuckle-inducing look.

The ANH version is tolerable/passable as part of a wider 1/6 display, ie not viewed in isolation (and they vary - some are better than others,) whereas all the other HT Chewy versions, the TFA especially, really do have that bad-taxidermy chuckle-inducing look.

I agree. When I had the full HT ANH crew Chewie looked great with them even if he was a bit dark.

You guys just need to mod Chewie’s face. Makes them look much better. I can’t find the thread on it but it’s around here somewhere.

Back