Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting I always just assumed it was a generic goblin/troll face. I mean yeah it matches the look of the Marvel Comics Green Goblin but so did lots of gobln type characters in the 80's.

2fcbcc2904eda2148f12813a877f97da.png

screen_shot_2017-11-29_at_2.21.19_pm.png

Ah Rob Bottin, a genius....and that bottom pic is actually him in his own makeup.....

His work on Carpenters “The Thing” has no equal.......great documentary on that stuff on Netflix....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

But I thought Robert Picardo played as Meg Mucklebones...

7ccb54f683edd4b2bcddb6521d1ab4bb.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 5.10.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 5.10.48 PM.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 85
Wow. And I like the bangs because it takes me back to mid-80's Elle Macpherson, lol.

(Gremlins Phoebe Cates too.)
Ahhhhhh! Elle was always my hall pass.

One can dream.

Might have to consider updating my pick though, haven't seen her in a very long time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ah Rob Bottin, a genius....and that bottom pic is actually him in his own makeup.....

His work on Carpenters “The Thing” has no equal.......great documentary on that stuff on Netflix....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Sorry, but didn’t the Star Trek actor Robert Picardo wear the makeup? I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Rob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't she the one who complained (a bit) about the cleavage of her Scarlet Witch costumes?
Yet any time I see her at a premier or on a talk show, her top is split open all the way to her vag .....
Not that I'm complaining.

Back