Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude I haven’t been this nervous going into a movie since IW and before IW it was TLJ and TFA lol

If AEG sucks my entire MCU collection is going into an industrial shredder.

Last edited:
Dude I haven’t been this nervous going into a movie since IW and before IW it was TLJ and TFA lol

If AEG sucks my entire MCU collection is going into an industrial shredder.

:horror

If only... There is absolutely no way AEG could ever be as bad and off putting to the point of potentially ruining a franchise as TLJ did. Not even if Captain Mavel single handedly beats Thanos in the 1st 10 minutes of the film and the rest of the 160 minutes is our heroes celebrating and watching them sit together at a poker game while reminiscing about the past 10 years and eating Dominoes.

That would still be more entertaining than TLJ... :rotfl

Watch it be the one MCU entry that's truly unwatchable and ruins every film before it, lol.

Yeaaaaa......the twisted part of me wants this to be the case.....just to watch the internet explode.

Got my Movie Tavern screening Friday 6:00pm. I hope I do no have indigestion after it (more than that food normally does)

Wont be back on this thread beginning Wed till friday

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Talibane be like...

F487CE05-C805-4843-A88D-4F7FC3633D64.jpeg

How’d did Stephen king get the rights to use green goblins face for that truck? Like I saw a review of that movie and I’m just like wahhhhh?

How’d did Stephen king get the rights to use green goblins face for that truck? Like I saw a review of that movie and I’m just like wahhhhh?

The time this was in production was a tough time a very low point for Marvel, I do not suspect it was very hard to get.

However that very year, we got some amazing stuff, and things started to turn around.

Interesting I always just assumed it was a generic goblin/troll face. I mean yeah it matches the look of the Marvel Comics Green Goblin but so did lots of gobln type characters in the 80's.

2fcbcc2904eda2148f12813a877f97da.png

screen_shot_2017-11-29_at_2.21.19_pm.png

Interesting I always just assumed it was a generic goblin/troll face. I mean yeah it matches the look of the Marvel Comics Green Goblin but so did lots of gobln type characters in the 80's.

2fcbcc2904eda2148f12813a877f97da.png

screen_shot_2017-11-29_at_2.21.19_pm.png

Ah Rob Bottin, a genius....and that bottom pic is actually him in his own makeup.....

His work on Carpenters “The Thing” has no equal.......great documentary on that stuff on Netflix....

Already seen AEG. Its worse than anyone here will believe or be capable of comprehending.

Ah Rob Bottin, a genius....and that bottom pic is actually him in his own makeup.....

His work on Carpenters “The Thing” has no equal.......great documentary on that stuff on Netflix....

I always wanted Rob Bottin to build a great robot. Just so we could discuss the Rob Bottin Robot.:dunno

But yeah, that Thing Prequel couldn't touch the original. The sizzling blood still gives me chills and it has the single best animal acting performance in film history. And to think the original has a giant carrot as the creature.

Damn, looks like she's gone for the bangs look. Never been a fan. I don't know why women think hiding their foreheads behind a wall of hair looks good.

Back