Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feige is turning the pages of the new SW script he's proofreading and two King playing cards drop out ("KK.") He rushes to his car, turns the key, boom.

Lol

Holy crap lol

She is CW Zemo tearing it all apart from the inside :rotfl

She is calling Raimi right now telling him that his next attempt at Spiderman will go just fine....just fine.....

Someone needs to warn Mahershala Ali and Wesley Snipes that the phone call is coming from inside the house....KK is inside the house! :horror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Holy crap lol

She is CW Zemo tearing it all apart from the inside :rotfl

She is calling Raimi right now telling him that his next attempt at Spiderman will go just fine....just fine.....

:lol :lol

Gilroy, Favreau and Filoni track KK down to a bunker where she plays a video of Filoni's parents auditioning for Swingers but then not getting the parts. Gilory's all don't do it Filoni...

lol

Am I the only one thinking a title called “ The High “ Republic has got to be the lamest title ever in SW history :lol

Are you guys really making charts showing your rankings of all this garbage now?

****ing sickos. :lol

Feige is turning the pages of the new SW script he's proofreading and two King playing cards drop out ("KK.") He rushes to his car, turns the key, boom.

Lol
Hopefully he has a metal plate installed like Ace.
871663f8ef9b5e3c70842ff7de549638.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

That's what they already said in the movie though.

"Cloning, the Force, dark magic..."

I do like that the novel excerpt explained that his cloned body couldn't handle his immense power and only the constant pumping of fluids from that machine slowed down (but couldn't stop) his physical deterioration. That's freaky and cool.

Any update on why Snoke and the First Order were even necessary?

Already explained in the first 60 seconds of the ST:

"the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed."

That was their job. Wipe out Skywalker and any remnants of the new Jedi Order while Palpatine was not yet at full strength to pave the way for his return. Obviously that last bit is a TROS retcon but it works. Directive #2 seemed to be to wipe out the Republic's centralized government and fleet (Hosnian System) in preparation for the arrival of his Death Star Destroyers.

I think the First Order was his expendable army that he used to neutralize the hard targets (Jedi and Republic fleet) while the Exegol forces were his prize combatants devoted to him personally that he would employ to create an endlessly sustainable Sith Empire.

Pretty messed up that after he was defeated because one family member refused to kill another in ROTJ that he used that to his advantage by creating the FO out of the very families that he sought to conquer post-ROTJ. Put 'em all in Stormtrooper masks then anyone who resists the FO might inadvertantly blow away their own kid. Then after demoralizing the galaxy by pitting parents against children (man he must have loved doing that after his ROTJ defeat) he created a separate army from the offspring of his own Sith cultists and of course his own heir in Rey to stack the deck even further.

Last edited:
For those of you interested in picking up all the Star Wars 4K movies Disney club has them in their promo for about 14 bucks each with purchase of Rise Of Skywalker at $35. Not a bad deal if you want the movies.

You pay full price for your most expensive item and then all others are discounted. Rise of Skywalker is the featured title and is $30 right now for 4K and you can get a free lithograph.

Back