Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It makes sense with that not being TV because that creature is outside the castle and TV is supposed to be inside but was TV supposed to be inside Vaders castle.

Who the hell introduces a BRAND NEW BIG VILLAIN ABOVE EVEN PALPATINE in the last movie of a trilogy! :slap

At least make it DP we heard of him before but a new villain wtf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valum was supposed to be on a brand new planet. Kylo goes into Vader's castle, finds the holographic message of Palpatine saying where TV is and then he goes off to the new planet to find TV and train.

Valum was supposed to be on a brand new planet. Kylo goes into Vader's castle, finds the holographic message of Palpatine saying where TV is and then he goes off to the new planet to find TV and train.

I see Valum and my mind quickly jumps to either chancellor Valorum or the drug Valium lol

One cool thing about the live-action shot is that it kind of looks like the spider head dude in The Thing, lol.

In the far shot in the red glowing mist it actually looks creepy because spider legs are inherently just that, creepy.

But the closeup of JarJar Spider ruins it.

The baby head is just weird, JJ you sick **** lol

I just see kuato from total recall
total-recall-kuato.jpg

Why couldn't they have released ALIENS in 4K with the proper logo last year along with ALIEN. :gah: :banghead

It is quite maddening how studios show complete disrespect for their own creations.

When I say studios I mean Disney.

Disney continues their desecration of the MCU home releases and now the Fox historic branding meanwhile Paramount releases extended cut of a Transformers movie with proper Imax ratios and Lionsgate gives us a real 4K Hellboy. :slap

Last edited:
That spider-on-baby-head just looks ridiculous.

I wish it would have made the final cut, though. The last film in the trilogy and supposedly the film to wrap up all three trilogies, truly deserves that bit of absurdity.

Punisher1974 nailed it with the Kuato comparison. I can hear Kuato's voice speaking to Kylo Ren:

Spider-baby : "What do you want, Mr. Ren?"

Kylo Ren : "The same as you; to join the dark side."

Spider-baby : "But why?"

Kylo Ren : "To be like my Grandfather, before me."

Spider-baby : "You are what you do. A man is defined by his actions, not his helmet."

Back