Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James-Bond-pierce-brosnan-41463950-300-127.gif

Awww, let the boys dream.

They know better deep down... and they are sad.

They remind me of those hapless thieves who get owned on youtube "revenge on Amazon package/bike thieves" videos.

Ajp takes off on a TLJ bike yahooing and Disney laughs as it triggers the electrified seat and he crashes, Khev grabs the Amazon porch package marked TROS and gets glitter bombed after he opens it at home as Disney cackles, Jye's rocketing downhill enjoying the SW vibes on his stolen ST bike but Disney has secretly tied rope that snaps taut and Jye's on the ground holding his nuts.

That's what a lot of this feels like.:lol

I found the movie to mostly be a boring slog to sit thru, ok maybe half and not mostly, but I also recognize the fact that Khev has competently given purpose to the ST and perfectly made sense of it all.

Haters gonna hate lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why is all this legit stuff dropping anyway? Who at Disney is releasing it all? You got to wonder if y'all aren't being catfished.

I mean isn?t it obvious? It?s our boy snikt. You think he?d take the the fox deal lying down? The destruction of his hard R universe of Spider-Man films? He?s out for blood.

Joker is a better movie than any of these

Solo
PT
ST

Yet I don?t feel the urge to watch Joker ever again but I will continuously revisit every single one of those bad SW movies up there until I die.

Folks....Star Wars in a nutshell lol

Last edited:
The majority sentiment was that there was no plan long before anyone had even seen TROS. I was one of the few who actually believed that there was a plan.

There was never a plan; only a Kennedy agenda: white man = bad, white women = perfect, and there are only 3 black people in the entire galaxy and they are all related and have sex with robots.

Solo
PT
ST

Watching paint dry is better than any of these.

This leaked Trevorrow script (if real) isn't much better than what we got and has all kind of plot holes and terrible ideas. It may be time to admit that Star Wars is actually terrible without someone like Kurtz to curb Lucas' crazy ideas and that the OT (minus Ewoks) was a complete fluke.

Yep quite a few movies are better made than even SW and ESB but the question is does anybody care. As Ricky Gervais said hey Joaquin when you win your Oscar go up, take your little award, thank your agent and your god and then **** off while I go watch Anakin whine about sand for the 70th time, lol.

Watching paint dry is better than any of these.

Look there are 2 types of people in this world...

Lost Tyree, Lost Hutch

or

Lost Tyree, Lost Dutch

But it doesn?t matter which one you are because if you care about that level of minutiae it means you are a fan of SW and you would still pick to own AOTC over Joker if you could own only ONE movie!

Yep quite a few movies are better made than even SW and ESB but the question is does anybody care. As Ricky Gervais said hey Joaquin when you win your Oscar go up, take your little award, thank your agent and your god and then **** off while I go watch Anakin whine about sand for the 70th time, lol.

Holy crap was that really said I am laughing my ass off so perfect lol

That was a most satisfying moment. I never watch award shows, but if I did I would watch that one! I had that monologue on loop for a few minutes, basking in its glory - it was better than sex, or when Vader told Luke who?s his daddy! OK, maybe not better than the second one. :wink1:

An Oscar is a guaranteed career game changer.

PREDATORS.jpg

cats.jpg

halle_berry.jpg

Feel kinda bad for the Oscars tryin' to compete...

babylaugh.jpg

Just like with TLJ in order to fully understand everything in TROS you have to read the novelization. D5C32CBF-289C-463D-9A6F-722D8286989E.jpg cause the plot holes are so big you need a whole separate volume to understand them.

Solo
PT
ST

Yet I don?t feel the urge to watch Joker ever again but I will continuously revisit every single one of those bad SW movies up there until I die.

Folks....Star Wars in a nutshell lol

I feel the same way about the bad Bond films.

Back