Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now they're scrambling to re-write a carbon freeze chamber scene into the movie.

..."oh and see if we can somehow put Finn and Poe into a trash compactor."

:lol

Right now they're scrambling to re-write a carbon freeze chamber scene into the movie.

..."oh and see if we can somehow put Finn and Poe into a trash compactor."

:lol

When Palps got tossed into the DS reactor core, he really just fell into a giant carbonite freezing pit and his block got jettisoned from the DS when it exploded and landed on Endor. It was found by the Ewoks and he’s remained frozen in carbonite for the last 30 years. Until Kylo found him and thawed him out.

Perfect “homage” to RotJ.

This is what I love about being me.

I can fully (mostly) agree with all of the ST criticism YET still be excited for a new SW movie I won?t just write it off, I refuse to.

I have nothing to lose other than a night at the movies.

I sat thru AOTC 3 x I can sit thru anything lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rotfl.....precisely

If that spoiler is legit you just sold an opening night ticket.

I was booked for 3 shows already before that spoiler but that easily created viewing # 4 lol

After TLJ this movie is going for all of the nostalgia it can. Everyone left alive or can be captured spiritually will be in this movie. I?ll be looking for that guy in cloud city who ran away with the ice cream maker. I bet even he?s in this somewhere. I bet there?s even Lobot, or at least a mention of him somewhere.

lulz

I think he's Jannah's husband.

Holy crap I lol so loud just now in a fortune 500 building atrium lol

The Last Ewok

lulz

If an ewok with one single rock takes out an entire Star Destroyer I will be sick.

I?m dying please stop.

Oh, ok. I'm guessing she's the new Wedge then.

Huh, considering they're going for nostalgia value, I wonder if they'll get Wedge back, if the actor is still alive. Maybe he and Rose can have a romance in their X-Wings.

Yeah, I don't care if the movie sucks any more - I kinda expect Star Wars to - but I'm still going to enjoy the hell out of Palpatine!

Dennis Lawson has been confirmed to be in the movie as Wedge. Hopefully he is still a great pilot and can avoid kamikaze Rose.

wasnt sure where to put this: the new disneyland ride apparently has the debut of First Order at-at drivers (or what they are called). Not the driver dudes from Last Jedi

pretty cool

No, we must continue until soda squirts out your nose in your fortune 500 building atrium!

I wonder if this Wicket will be an Ewoke?

My sides hurt lol

Ewoke lol

Dennis Lawson has been confirmed to be in the movie as Wedge. Hopefully he is still a great pilot and can avoid kamikaze Rose.

Wait for real!

Maybe Jabba will come back with a mechanical neck brace.

At first I read that as mechanical legs like Darth Maul.

Could you imagine Jabba with metal chicken legs lol

Back