Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

It's not Luke's saber. It's not Anakin's saber. It's REY'S. That's official Star Wars canon now. Thanks, Pablo.

Yeah quit livin in the past....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

:lol :lol

“Let the past die... Melt it, if you have to.”

Good point, RJ broke that too. And it’s more emblematic of the entire saga.

Indeed, he tossed it aside and then broke it. Now JJ will have it put back together without much fanfare, and go on as if it were never a big deal at all.

In a way I hate it as ruins some of the big points of the film, but then RJ was guilty of the same himself, so all’s fair I suppose?

Curious to see how disjointed it feels or not once all is said and done.

How wasteful.

InZ32Fx.jpg

:lol

Who's the worst villain in the Star Wars universe?

Snoke.

Who's the most pointless villain in the Star Wars universe?

Snoke.

What villain has the worst design of the Star Wars villains?

Snoke.

We have a winner.

I was at Best Buy on Black Friday and they had the TVC figures marked down to $3.00 each. I already had Jyn but passed on Rey and Kylo Ren, the primary hero and villain of the new trilogy. That's when it hit me that the new elements of the ST just weren't holding a candle to the OT and stand-alone films for me.

Last edited:

I'd be tempted by Snoke actually... because he likely will be one of the rarest SW figures in 30 years.

I mean, come on, no kid wants this gold-robed weirdo who we know nothing about and who ultimately never did anything. He'll never appear again. He'll never be in a cartoon by Disney. He's nothing but the butt of a director's joke.

Who's the worst villain in the Star Wars universe?

Snoke.

Who's the most pointless villain in the Star Wars universe?

Snoke.

What villain has the worst design of the Star Wars villains?

Snoke.

We have a winner.

You forgot his goofy name too.

I was at Best Buy at Black Friday and they had the TVC figures marked down to $3.00 each. I already had Jyn but passed on Rey and Kylo Ren, the primary hero and villain of the new trilogy. That's when it hit me that the new elements of the ST just weren't holding a candle to the OT and stand-alone films for me.

You have Cap now.

I'd be tempted by Snoke actually... because he likely will be one of the rarest SW figures in 30 years.

You have to wait 30 years tho. :lol

I mean, come on, no kid wants this gold-robed weirdo who we know nothing about and who ultimately never did anything.

He's wearing a pretty dress. Perfect for the new fanbase. :chase

I think I'd get a TFA Han, Luke, and Leia (probably Chewie and 3PO too) on Kenner cardbacks. I wish that the Jedi Robe Luke that they currently have in the TVC line wasn't the TLJ "saber toss" version.

I mean, come on, no kid wants this gold-robed weirdo who we know nothing about and who ultimately never did anything. He'll never appear again. He'll never be in a cartoon by Disney. He's nothing but the butt of a director's joke.

Like Amanaman....folks walked away from that figure....and look at him now!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

We're barely in the second decade of the 21th century. All this, us, all meaningless by the year 2090, just how we look at the 1920's as a very distant time. Makes me sad. :(

I don't know, people still collect Wizard of Oz.

Star Wars will be around in 60 years... and likely still collectible to some. Things that impress you in childhood tend to linger on and on throughout life. And with people living into their 100s... well...

I don't know, people still collect Wizard of Oz.

Star Wars will be around in 60 years... and likely still collectible to some. Things that impress you in childhood tend to linger on and on throughout life. And with people living into their 100s... well...

I guess, eating processed foods, meats filled with hormones and steroids and having an awesome healthcare system, I should make it to the ripe old age of 45.

I was at Best Buy on Black Friday and they had the TVC figures marked down to $3.00 each. I already had Jyn but passed on Rey and Kylo Ren, the primary hero and villain of the new trilogy. That's when it hit me that the new elements of the ST just weren't holding a candle to the OT and stand-alone films for me.

Yeah, I'm in no hurry to pick up the HT TLJ Rey or Ren. And I doubt I'll have to worry about the prices skyrocketing.

Lol most of the new ST figures are in stock at bbts.

Back