Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

AP reporting:

Disney believes the title STAR WARS to be too based in toxic masculinity... so from this point forward the "Star Wars" title and logos shall be rewritten as...

STAR WORLD

Star Wars: Attack of Kathleen Kennedy's Menopause

AP reporting:

Disney believes the title STAR WARS to be too based in toxic masculinity... so from this point forward the "Star Wars" title and logos shall be rewritten as...

STAR WORLD

That would be hilarious if it was actually true. As a lifetime Star Wars fan who doesn't like the new PC Wars universe Kennedy and cuck-boy R. Johnson created, this would just be the icing on the cake and final nail in the coffin. Too bad they aren't THAT dumb.

AP reporting:

STAR WORLD

STAR backwards is RATS lol

RATS WARS: NYC Subway

I saw one the other day that wasn’t much smaller than Bernthal.

I do not but based off your question i’m guessing it was bad so I deleted my attempt at SW aggression humor thanks for the heads up. :hi5:

Last edited:

Some leaked reference photos:

dwnqtimkigf21.png

It seems the rumours of Kylo donning the mask again were true, even down to the specifics of it being held together with some red glue material. That rumour came from the same source that said ‘folks who were unhappy with TLJ will be happy with 9,’ so it seems JJ is doing some amount of walkback after all. (Not saying that’s a good or bad thing personally)

Rey’s got another variation on her Jakku outfit (with shades of Geonosis Padme)

Old Lando is wearing his Solo clothes for some reason :lol

N looks like some scary Halloween alien from the blurry pic

No idea what that weird maggot alien in Q is :lol

If that’s real BDW looks great in that.

JJ ain’t saving **** he’s blows as a director I mean the hated TLJ was better than TFA.

Some leaked reference photos:

dwnqtimkigf21.png

It seems the rumours of Kylo donning the mask again were true, even down to the specifics of it being held together with some red glue material. That rumour came from the same source that said ‘folks who were unhappy with TLJ will be happy with 9,’ so it seems JJ is doing some amount of walkback after all. (Not saying that’s a good or bad thing personally)

Rey’s got another variation on her Jakku outfit (with shades of Geonosis Padme)

Old Lando is wearing his Solo clothes for some reason :lol

N looks like some scary Halloween alien from the blurry pic

No idea what that weird maggot alien in Q is :lol

Poe is totally ripping off Nathan Drake from Uncharted 3 :lol

M9bXoI8.jpg

Can't blame him tho.

Abrams is a self professed Uncharted lover, so I could easily see him wanting to replicate that look. And we know he’s a bit on the nose about his inspirations.

I also just recalled the same person who leaked the info about Kylo’s mask being fixed with the red adhesive and the cone shaped bot, said that Rey would be using Anakin/Luke’s saber again. It’ll be repaired but that won’t be shown on screen; she’ll have fixed it during the one year gap. Seeing as he was right about the other stuff I’m guessing he’ll be right on this too. And it’s another one of the ‘walkbacks’ JJ will be doing.

So Luke's saber toss was a metaphor for RJ throwing out everything that had come before.

And Kylo's glued helmet is a metaphor for JJ putting it all back together.

So Luke's saber toss was a metaphor for RJ throwing out everything that had come before.

And Kylo's glued helmet is a metaphor for JJ putting it all back together.

Or Kylo smashing his helmet. Maybe Kylo’s helmet *is* Star Wars!

Brilliant! :lol

I suppose one could make the same case for Luke’s saber if Rey putting it back together turns out to be true as well.

It's not Luke's saber. It's not Anakin's saber. It's REY'S. That's official Star Wars canon now. Thanks, Pablo.

Back