Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

Spelling is not one of my strongest qualities lol

Even with the internet at my disposal I still get it wrong go feegure.

Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care lol

Did you really just go after me for spelling what are you my 5th grade teacher lol

Spelling is not one of my strongest qualities lol

Even with the internet at my disposal I still get it wrong go feegure.

Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care lol

Did you really just go after me for spelling what are you my 5th grade teacher lol

I believe the 5th grade began with that Tali Jeb Bush Bane "mega-zinger" didn't it?:dunno:rotfl

And no... I didn't correct your spelling.:gah: Are you paying ANY attention to what you're writing here?:lol

"Tali Jeb Bush Bane"
?

tenor.gif

No... you don't get to go faux-Gangnam on that weak sauce.:nono:lol

Here's some weak sauce back at ya: it's "whose" not "who's" (and no... not a typo.)

Stealing candy from a baby... riiiight.:rotfl

Oh, it's SO nice to have been invited back here...

No you’re right you didn’t correct my spelling my bad I guess I should also learn how to read.

Anyways did you hear the BIG CONTROVERSY OUT OF HOLLYWOOD!

It’s HUGE!

Disney had Rian change JJ’s SW story he set up in TFA!

I know right crazy..IN HOLLYWOOD can you believe it!

That must be a first no other movie has ever had a story changed by a studio before what has this world come two!

Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

My point is it's all BS. You can't believe anything these people ( in any business) say or do.

Just adjusted for reality.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

No you’re right you didn’t correct my spelling my bad I guess I should also learn how to read.

Anyways did you hear the BIG CONTROVERSY OUT OF HOLLYWOOD!

It’s HUGE!

Disney had Rian change JJ’s SW story he set up in TFA!

I know right crazy..IN HOLLYWOOD can you believe it!

That must be a first no other movie has ever had a story changed by a studio before what has this world come two!

:mad::gah:

:rotfl

According to Khev, you are "chalk" (aka chock) full of 5th grade spelling/grammar errors.:lol

I do ok considering Engrish isn’t the language I was born into.

Anyways no hard feelings Tali afterall i’m a lover not a fighter well at least not a fighter anymore ughh I was such a hot headed troublemaker in my yute.

I didn’t mean to be so hard on you over that Hasbro Rebel Trooper lol

C’mon Tali just admit it you will be there opening night for IX and lets move on shall we.

Who’s Khev? (oops there goes my out of control who’s again)

[FONT=&][FONT=&]I do ok considering Engrish isn’t the language I was born into. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Anyways no hard feelings Tali afterall i’m a lover not a fighter well at least not a fighter anymore ughh I was such a hot headed troublemaker in my yute. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]I didn’t mean to be so hard on you over that Hasbro Rebel Trooper lol[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]C’mon Tali just admit it you will be there opening night for IX and lets move on shall we.

Who’s Khev? (oops there goes my out of control who’s again)[/FONT][/FONT]

:duff

Well, I wasn't there on opening night for TFA or TLJ, so...:lol

Solo I actually tried for first showing but my plans got derailed, and on RO I was forced to wait 2 days after opening to see it due to my longest-running SW buddy wanting me to see it with him.

And I'm assuming Khev is probably actually a Kev, but he spells his own name wrongly.:dunno

:duff

Well, I wasn't there on opening night for TFA or TLJ, so...:lol

Solo I actually tried for first showing but my plans got derailed, and on RO I was forced to wait 2 days after opening to see it due to my longest-running SW buddy wanting me to see it with him.

And I'm assuming Khev is probably actually a Kev, but he spells his own name wrongly.:dunno

tenor.gif

* Note to self:

jye stop wasting your time having conversations with super hyper critical people complaining about SW but who didn’t find TFA, the FIRST SW movie to have returning OT main characters since 1983 and the first new SW movie since the PT, important enough to experience it first show opening night! :slap

Yes jye you are reading complaints from a person who wasn’t moved by “Chewie, we’re home”.

jye stop wasting your time having conversations with super hyper critical people complaining about SW but who didn’t find TFA, the FIRST SW movie to have returning OT main characters since 1983 and the first new SW movie since the PT, important enough to experience it first show opening night! :slap

He probably waited to watch TFA until after he first read the novelization like he did with ESB. :slap

Incidentally my eye has been doing that for the last 2 ****ing weeks at least.

Why what happened two weeks ago?

He probably waited to watch TFA until after he first read the novelization like he did with ESB. :slap

After 1977 God changed the 10 commandments to 11.

“Thou shall experience a new SW movie on the first show opening night multiple times that weekend and that includes AOTC”

To do otherwise is blasphemy.

Nah, nothing that happened. Just saying my eyelid has been twitching like in that GIF for the past 2 weeks - causes could be various, probably topmost among them is spending long hours in front of a computer screen.

Nah, nothing that happened. Just saying my eyelid has been twitching like in that GIF for the past 2 weeks - causes could be various, probably topmost among them is spending long hours in front of a computer screen.

And stress......

Sometimes is a serious illness brought on by the ST....

At least thats what the interwebs say

tenor.gif

* Note to self:

Yes jye you are reading complaints from a person who wasn’t moved by “Chewie, we’re home”.

Hey, I was there in line - first 20 people in fact - outside Mann's Chinese on Hollywood Blvd in 1999 for first showing (though it was a team effort - I wasn't literally there in line the whole time.)

Once bitten twice shy with that whole "FIRST new SW movie in..." thing.:lecture

And with TFA... younger kids certainly dent your ability to organize such "opening night midnight showing" things.:dunno

:lol

Hey... I had just had breakfast with some ILM/LFL staffers that week in Bolinas, a huge deal for a kid fan (and Walter Murch's son - who literally called GL "Uncle George" - had already talked me through the ESB plot anyway.) THAT was quite a week.:yess:

Correct. "Khev" was how I pictured my name might be spelled in the SW universe when I named my alter ego for 1993's "X-Wing" PC game. :)

That game... it was like your fighter was on a rail though. You couldn't really go where you wanted so I got tired of it. Or maybe I'm getting it mixed up with Rebel Assault. :dunno

I was more of a Dark Forces guy - that came out a year or so later. I can still hear Bossk's scream, which is up there with the demon screams from mid-90's Doom for creepiness when playing late into the night.

tumblrn52cco6to01rfy6zso1r1500gif.gif

The fact you could “pew pew” your own blaster was life changing as a kid.

That sound.......

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I know we all cherish our fond memories of childhood what with not having to work, having everything done for you and being showered with gifts but man do I also cherish that 15/70 Imax, Dolby theater and finally having a cgi Hulk and Spiderman. :lol[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I appreciate it because I was born into a world without those amenities but my son was born into a world with the internet, wifi, 4G, Ipads, PS4 Pro, 4K, 15/70 Imax, Dolby theaters, near perfect cgi and face printed toys. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]The technology will have to improve exponentially to impress the kids from today. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Notice nowhere in my story did I mention girls lol[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

Ok ok you’re forgiven Tali please don’t let it happen again lol

Oh. I think it happened again.

Clean up in Aisle 5 - Last Jedi section.:lol

Damn, you couldn't let that BS Rebel Trooper thing go.:dunno:hi5:

tumblrn52cco6to01rfy6zso1r1500gif.gif

The fact you could “pew pew” your own blaster was life changing as a kid.

That sound.......

Ooo... many, many hours spent on that.:yess:

That game... it was like your fighter was on a rail though. You couldn't really go where you wanted so I got tired of it. Or maybe I'm getting it mixed up with Rebel Assault. :dunno

Yeah you're thinking of Rebel Assault for Sega CD. X-Wing was for the PC and was vastly superior as it did indeed let you fly pretty much wherever you wanted to go within the context of the missions.

Alas my lowly 33 MHz 386 PC wasn't able to handle Dark Forces but man did I lust after that game!

Back