Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preach it John! See these awesome movies aren't "woke" or PC at all. Just a little friendly token-ism here and there which is what SW has always been about, lol.

Oops

tenor.gif

;)

Yes. JJ said RJ's single biggest contribution to the saga was Rose - then proceeded to sideline her :lol

Meanwhile Lucas, Cameron et al have have had strong female characters for decades without shoving it in people's faces. Maybe Disney needs to learn the art of subtlety.

Lol at anyone who said finn had development. They screwed him over hard after force awaken. O wait I?m sorry , towards the end of force awakens when he fights and gets beaten easily

Preach it John! See these awesome movies aren't "woke" or PC at all. Just a little friendly token-ism here and there which is what SW has always been about, lol.

Oops

Time to have said something is when the films are being made.. That would have been the brave thing. Not now. Its over and done with.

I don't care what color the character is.. They did not do much with him. And story wise that was dumb.

They knew what to do with Daisy and Adam because they were the main characters.. I mean that is obvious.. He should have compared himself to Poe or Hux... They didnt know **** all to do with them either :lol

Sadly the "Big Three" of the ST didn't have the same chemistry as the "Big Three" of the OT because they were rarely all together. Poe didn't even *meet* Rey till the end of TLJ!

(Poe and Finn had chemistry tho...)

DeepDisloyalAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Time to have said something is when the films are being made.. That would have been the brave thing. Not now. Its over and done with.

I don't care what color the character is.. They did not do much with him. And story wise that was dumb.

They knew what to do with Daisy and Adam because they were the main characters.. I mean that is obvious.. He should have compared himself to Poe or Hux... They didnt know **** all to do with them either :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Even Boyega thinks the ST sucks....and it 100% did. His character got stuck getting crashed into by a psycho stalker and riding a My 'Lil Pony horse across the top of a spaceship :slap

Yeah well, thanks to JJ's inept set-up and RJ's penchant for "defying expectations", we didn't get to follow the adventures of three fleshed out characters and their sidekicks, but two poorly thought out main characters and their even less thought out sidekicks...

I know... I am not sure why he is comparing himself to the those two.

A very weird sword to fall on especially after Disney supported his activism.

Now had he signed on for the MAIN role of Kylo and they minimized his Kylo role THEN his complaint would make perfect sense.

I like the guy decent actor he has great screen presence a cool face and voice but umm grow up.

A very weird sword to fall on especially after Disney supported his activism.

Now had he signed on for the MAIN role of Kylo and they minimized his Kylo role THEN his complaint would make perfect sense.

I like the guy decent actor he has great screen presence a cool face and voice but umm grow up.

Agreed.

Well, he *was* the first face of the ST we saw (in the teaser trailer). I expected the three of them to be on the same level, like Luke, Leia and Han...

Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Boyega-Trooper.gif

Boyega in happier times, before he saw the final cut...

tenor.gif

92d4011102ee8bf26c413cd333051e86.gif

tumblr_oyc9eb4KRA1vec0xno2_500.gifv

Last edited:

Like if he did his homework he would see that Disney also minimized characters in the 99% black casted Black Panther!

I think there is a word for that.

FILMMAKING!

CHARACTERS GET SIDELINED IN THE EDITING ROOM HAPPENS ALL THE TIME IN LITERALLY EVERY MOVIE!

Did he not watch Aliens 3 lol

Maybe if they didn?t promote him as the new face of the ST and a Jedi then I would be like why are you complaining. The horrible writing made it seem like he had a huge role to play and was just as big as rey was.... soooooooo yea

LFL: "Hey No Name Actor would you like a bigger role in the next Star Wars trilogy than LUKE SKYWALKER? Which will include running through halls and shooting Stormtroopers next to none other than Harrison Ford himself?"

Boyega: "No, I want more!!! I must be THE main character!!! (though I'll only complain once the trilogy is complete and I can no longer get fired...")

Yeah he's an okay guy and is fun to watch on screen but wow what a freaking prima dona, lol.

Back