Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 15th anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well rather than start a new thread I'll use this one to wish everyone a Happy 40th Anniversary for the only date that *really* matters; May 25th, 1977. :D

:duff :rock

1479841656841178253.jpg

star-wars-premiere-2.jpg

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Well rather than start a new thread I'll use this one to wish everyone a Happy 40th Anniversary for the only date that *really* matters

I thought for sure Prime Clone would make one by now. He better, or I'll be disappointed in him.

Happy Anniversary!

I have to do something Star Wars-y today. Maybe a preorder.

Pfft, who are you kidding. You don't need an anniversary date to order even more Star Wars product ya addict!

And apparently people care more about celebrating Attack of the Clones than the timeless classic that started it all. Sad!

Attack of the Clones was the gateway to Star Wars for some of us, so there:pfft:

I feel sorry for people whose first exposure to Star Wars is either the prequels or Disney Wars. Breaks my heart.

Star Wars is twin sunsets, jawas, cantinas, wookies and droids playing Dejarik, running through Death Star corridors, the trench fight, nothing else.

I thought for sure Prime Clone would make one by now. He better, or I'll be disappointed in him.

Funny, I just assumed one of you guys already had!

And apparently people care more about celebrating Attack of the Clones than the timeless classic that started it all. Sad!

Nah, still prefer the OT, but see above...

My god that brings back memories... I was at the Chinese Theater so often that summer.

I remember that window to the right vividly, can still see the photos in my head, same ones from inside the soundtrack album. And that huge black-and-white mural on the open parking lot wall: STAR WARS. You could see it a mile away. That and the insane line that went clear around the block -- and those blocks in Hollywood are really long.

I remember seeing DiFabio there too, in a green army jacket and a banner that said: it's all downhill from here!

Forget Boba escaping the Sarlacc, now we have Phasma escaping the garbage compactor (just in time for Ep VIII).

Note the Dianoga-like tentacle!

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMDAvNDY0L29yaWdpbmFsL1N0YXJXYXJzSm91cm5leXRvTGFzdEplZGlfQ2FwdGFpblBoYXNtYTAwMV8xLmpwZw==

She should have never allowed anyone to get her in there.:lol Waste of a character

AOTC- better left rotting in film history- a truly poor excuse for a movie. Even more inexcusable as a SW film

Back