Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the CVI thread is closed, figured I'd post it here...

Smuggler's Gambit is up on Starwars.com, both for listen and download. I thought this was one of the highlights of CVI for sure. Glad we were all able to see this as a group. Miss seeing all you guys.

:hi5:

https://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2012/11/28/smugglers-gambit-full-audio/

smugglers_gambit.jpg

That was a seriously fun evening with freaks as well as a very refreshingly entertaining radio drama to witness. I won't soon forget it!

Sorry for the Necropost, but I just wanted to say thanks for posting this picture. I've been searching for it since the day it was taken. After a year, I finally find it on a forum that I used to frequent. It truly is a small world.

That's me under the arrow.

I think you're also the guy that told me that the picture was happening in the first place. :lol

Yep, I'm two people to the right poking my head up. Pretty sure Shropt took this photo for me.

I'm new here, so I'm late to this thread. Got a few photos to share from SWCVI, though.

Sorry for the Necropost, but I just wanted to say thanks for posting this picture. I've been searching for it since the day it was taken. After a year, I finally find it on a forum that I used to frequent. It truly is a small world.

That's me under the arrow.

That was by far the most fun thing at Celebration. I was running around slighty intoxicated and just grabbing people wearing the shirt for the photo. We built up the whole day telling everyone we saw to meet at that spot at that time. Just silly awesome fun.

Back