Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free drinks at next Celebration for whoever figures out what that tattoo on her tummy says. It's killing me....

Same here... The weather has changed a bit too, which means sinus pressue, which means I'm feeling like pooh. Glad the weekend is here.... The Niners play the Packers and the Giants are playing the Dodgers, add in IMAX Raiders and I'm one happy ass Flosi. :lecture
Saw Raiders on IMAX Friday night, and it was AWESOME! I was worried at first, cuz one of the first scenes, with the spiders on the back, didn't look good. I think the smoke from the torches caused problems with the conversion somehow. But the rest of the movie looked beautiful on the giant screen!
Oh, and as for the Niners vs. Packers, I sense you may be rooting for the WRONG TEAM seeing as you are from CA, and I'm from WI! :pfft:
Well, we're about to find out if your great defense is better than our great passing offense. Obviously I have to concede the running game, since we basically have none. Should be interesting... GO PACK! :nana:

For you, my friend. :duff

917A8A63-674C-4C35-BB9A-E502075BBF26-9153-00000C26563C4CB3.jpg

Since most of you guys are attached I'll claim first dibs. :rotfl

Back