Star Wars collection room - UPDATE 6-1-14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars collection room - UPDATE 2-23-13

Update..

DSC08259672x900_zps803d1101.jpg

DSC08258648x900_zps7176eda3.jpg

DSC082571000x370_zpsaca7a440.jpg

DSC082521000x410_zpsfca5793e.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars collection room - UPDATE 2-8-12

That HOT!

Fan-fawkin-tastic SW collection!!!

Cheers guys! Thanks for the kind words!! :hi5:

Sorry the pics are kinda blurry. When I get a chance I will take some better ones. :)

Love that wall! Any photos of the entire room to get a sense of the over all space?

Also looks like several pieces are customs. Did you do them yourself?

Great job!

I just went back and noticed you are not displaying a Yoda with your Jedi's, I see the Emperor with Darth Vader and some Baddies, just a over sight or you have not found one to scale with the others? just a question

Love that wall! Any photos of the entire room to get a sense of the over all space?

Also looks like several pieces are customs. Did you do them yourself?

Great job!

Thanks so much.

Yeah, there are quite a few customs. I did do them myself, but most of the sculpts are from "Enaud" here on the forums. He is a talented mofo. I kitbashed most of the outfits and painted everything myself though. Loads of fun. :)

I just went back and noticed you are not displaying a Yoda with your Jedi's, I see the Emperor with Darth Vader and some Baddies, just a over sight or you have not found one to scale with the others? just a question

I just havent got around to picking up one yet. I cant decide which one I like better.

Wow! What a collection of Star Wars figures! Great job!

Thanks!!

I will try to take some better pictures here soon. I will take one of the whole wall too. :)

How about the whole room I love seeing people's display rooms.

This is all the stuff I have displayed in this room. I have my office, where I do all my custom work, that is full of my vintage stuff. I wll take some pics when I get a chance.

Thanks for the reply Chaka, Again Great Collection

Thanks! :)

As requested, here are a couple of shots of the entire wall....

DSC083291000x591_zps6d847930.jpg

DSC083311000x585_zps8f20730f.jpg

So awesome. I really mean that. Normally I don't like seeing "too many" 1/6 together, but you have really pulled it off. I think this is by far the best 1:6 scale display I have seen in a ery long time!

Though not into Star Wars, still find your setup to be full of AWESOMENESS!
23lo1vr.gif

So awesome. I really mean that. Normally I don't like seeing "too many" 1/6 together, but you have really pulled it off. I think this is by far the best 1:6 scale display I have seen in a ery long time!

Though not into Star Wars, still find your setup to be full of AWESOMENESS!
23lo1vr.gif

Cheers guys!! I appreciate it!! :duff

very organized and well posed collection. i like everything about it even the lighting.

Back