Star Wars collection room - UPDATE 6-1-14

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars collection room - WORK IN PROGRESS!!

Looking good... but what about Vader? I don't think he'll fit in your current 1/6 shelves :monkey2

Looks good. I went for that kind of color too ! Love the shelving.

Looking good... but what about Vader? I don't think he'll fit in your current 1/6 shelves :monkey2

Thanks, the shelves are about 15" tall. He should fit unless he is bigger than the specs on Sideshow's website. Hopefully I will have him in a week or so and find out.

Chris

Thats is freakn sweet. I am very impressed and inspired. Im looking to do something similar in my office. What materials did you make the shelves from? Also what lighting are you using. Copying is the best form of flattery! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks a lot. The shelving was built out from the foundation wall with wood, basically we built a wood frame. Then we placed drywall and 3 treatments of mud and tape over the wood frame. It will have a recessed look when finished.

Right now I just have can lights in the room with two eyeball-cans up front. I havent decided if any other lighting will be needed. I may add some inside the shelving unit, but not sure.

Chris

Thanks, the shelves are about 15" tall. He should fit unless he is bigger than the specs on Sideshow's website. Hopefully I will have him in a week or so and find out.

Chris

Ah, good... yeah he's about 14" so you'll be good :rock

Re: Star Wars collection room - WORK IN PROGRESS!!UPDATED!!

Here is a quick updated picture. I plan on really working on the setup this weekend, but this gives you an idea of what its going to look like.

base3.JPG

Chris

Those look like they are going to be some great display shelves.

awsome, looking good, should be epic once all is done :)

Re: Star Wars collection room - WORK IN PROGRESS!!UPDATED!!

Here is a quick updated picture. I plan on really working on the setup this weekend, but this gives you an idea of what its going to look like.

base3.JPG

Chris

WEll done cris , nice room :emperor

Thanks guys. I am in the process of moving things around, I will take a few more pics this week.

Chris

Looking good... must be satisfying to see all the hard work pay off :rock

Wow...nice, very nice place...need to do something like that...maybe in the future!

looking great!!! that's a nice looking 'mancave',a bet you feel proud of all your hard work.Keep it coming.

Back