Star Wars Celebration VI Artist Prints revealed...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So those that went to CV...did Stormy explode all over his Trevas print when he finally obtained it?!!?

Don't worry, Stormy, I'll be there right with you going :panic: on August 1st. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

:panic::panic::panic:

I hope this pre-order is smooth. :pray:
I need to grab some prints for a couple of freaks (and several for myself, too!).

This preorder will be the death of me. I'm hoping for assistance, because it's probably going to take place during my clinical rotation hours, and I don't see any way to wiggle out of being there...

:( ho-hum

Pre-Orders for my SWCVI print start 8/1, 10:30 pst (tomorrow).
Here's a quick link to the pre-order page: https://darkinkart.com/star-wars-celebration-vi-artwork/
Below are all the stats and info regarding what you can expect from me at the event!

Title: The Saga Of Solo
Artist: Mark McHaley
Size: 17" x 22"
Paper: Textured Archival Watercolor Paper. Acid free. Clear Envelope included.
Edition size: 250
Price: $60
Each print will include a matching, signed Certificate of Authenticity.

Embellished/Remarqued Prints
I will not be doing remarques but I will have my paints and will
hand embellish the print, adding paint and detail to make your print
a true 1 of a kind.
Cost is $40 and will include extra COA stating the
process done at the event.
This is on a 1st come, 1st served type basis. You will not be able to pre-order this extra service but you can
upgrade at the event if you wish.
  • I'm going to try to take up to (at least) 5 embellishment orders per day. If I can fit in more each day I will.
  • If you don't get on the list on the day you get your print, you can try on the next day as I will be taking embellishment orders per day.

Commissions, Originals & Prints
  • I will not be taking commissions at the show to make time for embellishing as many prints as possible.
  • I will have Licensed Original Star Wars art and other prints available.
  • If time allows I will create on-the-spot Star Wars art (at my leisure) that will be available for purchase.
  • Non-Star Wars Original Art will also be available.
  • I will try to do quick sketches if you have your sketchbooks with you.
  • $20 fee, minimum.

COASample.jpg
COAExtraSample.jpg

C6Print_McHaley_Sample-1.jpg

Can you make a user account on the Dark Ink site or will you be required to enter all of your info at the time of order?

It's also in the fine print on their site.

Guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. I'm kinda worried about today.

FYI it does say on the site that the amount is taken from their allotment when you add it to your cart and carts expire after 15 minutes so if you add a print to your cart you don't have to worry about it selling out before you checkout.

FYI it does say on the site that the amount is taken from their allotment when you add it to your cart and carts expire after 15 minutes so if you add a print to your cart you don't have to worry about it selling out before you checkout.

Something Mondo should do. :mad:

Groovy! So if it's in the cart then it is mine. I forsee a site crashing in the coming future.

Still, I wouldn't waste time checking out. Just because the site says that, we all know that ____ happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back