Star Wars Celebration VI Artist Prints revealed...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Thought i would chime in. CVI is getting really close now. :) I have a couple of things to share. In addition to my exclusive CVI print "Someone Who Loves You", I will also have this 5x7 free promo of Oola in the clutches of the Rancor. It's an older piece but one of my personal favorites. I will also have a helmet on display for the "As You Wish" helmet project. Its a Carbonite Clone. In addition to that, i created sketch cards for the 501st bash and was also one of only 6 artists selected to produce a sketch card of George Lucas signed by the George himself. What an honor that was!!
I would also like to note, that anyone who preorders my print, i am keeping a list of specific numbers so if you preorder a print, just let me know what number you would like. (you can shoot me a pm) or email me at [email protected]. Also let me know if you want a Jabba remarque on the print for $10 (which you pay for at the show).

Again shoot me a pm if you have preordered the print and would like a specific number or a remarque. Here is the preorder link.
https://darkinkart.com/star-wars-celebration-vi-artwork/

Here are some pics.

CVI Art Print 12x24 on 100# cover
TIMPROCTORSWCVIARTforweb-SomeoneWhoLovesYou-1.jpg

5x7 promo card (free to anyone)
promocardsampleimageforCVI.jpg

As You Wish helmet
ASYOUWISHCLONEHELMETPROMOincarbonchamber-1.jpg

501st sketch cards
501stSKETCHCARDSCVI.jpg

George Lucas sketch card
georgelucassketchcard.jpg