Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out these awesome sox Armored Foe got me from his trip to Korea!

vadersox.jpg

Even my feet are ready for CV! :rock

Thanx Will! :1-1:

Looks like im finally ready for the Celebration _____eesssssssssssssssss thanks to bamboota for picking the coolest characters in the star wars universe for my sig!!!!

Ok, I'm back. Wooo...

This party is going to be nuts. Everyone please understand that this will be at a public restaurant. I don't know how we are going to do the prizes (as in making announcements and such) but we will figure it out.

I will also say that this party is UNOFFICIALLY LOCKED. I just can't guarantee that we will have enough space.

But... this is gonna rock!

Oh, and the walk isn't that far. For some reason google is starting you from behind the convention so it's probably more like a 10-20 minute walk.

Last edited:
You didn't add me + 2 to the list before you locked it. :tap

Muhahahah, my plan worked!! :nana:

J/K, I had lots to read back through. If anyone else is not on the list on the first post of this thread let me know. I just upped the reservation for Saturday so we should be good to go.

ok, i'm back. Wooo...

This party is going to be nuts. Everyone please understand that this will be at a public restaurant. I don't know how we are going to do the prizes (as in making announcements and such) but we will figure it out.

I will also say that this party is unofficially locked. I just can't guarantee that we will have enough space.

But... This is gonna rock!

Oh, and the walk isn't that far. For some reason google is starting you from behind the convention so it's probably more like a 10-20 minute walk.

booooooo party pooper!

I have 3 more people wanting to go. One is the playwright for the Star Wars inspired ALL CHILDISH THINGS trilogy (and Honorary Friend of the 501st), Joseph Zettelmaier. The other two are friends who have helped Joe Corroney with his booth at local Cons.

If there's not enough room, I'll let em know. I'll blame PIGGY for it.

I have 3 more people wanting to go. One is the playwright for the Star Wars inspired ALL CHILDISH THINGS trilogy (and Honorary Friend of the 501st), Joseph Zettelmaier. The other two are friends who have helped Joe Corroney with his booth at local Cons.

That's fine Blasty. I'll add them to the list.

:)

I have a feeling that Piggy is gonna be the first one dancing on the bar. :lol

Ok, I'm back. Wooo...

I will also say that this party is UNOFFICIALLY LOCKED. I just can't guarantee that we will have enough space.

But... this is gonna rock!

For the prizes, just give everyone who announced that they were attending a ticket, and just draw those during the evening. :)

For the prizes, just give everyone who announced that they were attending a ticket, and just draw those during the evening. :)

That's what I'm going to do. We just need to figure out a way of telling everyone what number was pulled when there are around 100 people yelling and screaming around us. :lol

Back