Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PIGGY and I are still planning on going to the new location. I'm a little worried about taking PIGGY to an Ale house though.
pint1.gif
drunk3-smiley.gif

Bam- even though I'm probably not getting one, the shirt does looks fantastic!
toast.gif

I'm really glad u guys liked it....I didn't know if u guys would like the gray....but I thought it was different and the way i'm visualizing it...it's gonna look great. :)

I chose yellow as the "pop" color cuz ...duh....it's SW! :slap

SW logo is yellow. :lol

PIGGY and I are still planning on going to the new location. I'm a little worried about taking PIGGY to an Ale house though.
pint1.gif
drunk3-smiley.gif

Bam- even though I'm probably not getting one, the shirt does looks fantastic!
toast.gif

I believe we'll be in a bit of a private area because we are by the pool table. I'd say bring him. We'll keep an eye on him for you. :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7a3UvXaKpB0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7a3UvXaKpB0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

To all those that were refunded money through Paypal eCheck they are now cleared.

If anyone has any problems please PM me.

Darth Waller is now added.

Bam, are you still bringing 2 guests or is it just you?

Well...one of my guest was gonna be Armored Foe. :lol

So I might just have 1....but I'll confirm with you soon..i'll just ask him if he really wants to go. :)

FINALLY!!!:lol

I got a meeting today with teh printers!!! Trying to find the best way to tackle the design to make it a little cheaper.

I got it down to $14-15....but it depends on how much i need to print. :/

But no worries......I'm doing the best that I can!!! :rock

Bam, I am good with going as much as $20 personally. I think it's a great shirt and your design is spot on awesome ! And as it is the first of your "line", I would be proud to have it.

I still want to buy one....

And so you will. Expect it in the mail after I get it ! Not shutty ! :nana:

:1-1:

PM me n00bs....it's easier to track. :slap

The meeting was post pone for today btw...so hopefully I can get someinfo for u guys!

Well...one of my guest was gonna be Armored Foe. :lol

So I might just have 1....but I'll confirm with you soon..i'll just ask him if he really wants to go. :)

now im confused...I bought my Saturday ticket so I could go to the convention and then hang out with you guys at the party...am I not invited to that jam. Is it only for Star Wars elites.

now im confused...I bought my Saturday ticket so I could go to the convention and then hang out with you guys at the party...am I not invited to that jam. Is it only for Star Wars elites.

-____-

No....what I meant was that before when U weren't coming ...i asked you to come to the party at least n00b.

Back