Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shropt - haven't forgotten to pay. I might I have a +1 who will attend with me, but I'm waiting to see if he's coming before I pay (so I get it all right the first time).

He'll know in the next few days/week or so...

Also... TheForce.net announced they're also having a party. Same night as this one but it starts earlier. Just fyi - not sure if there's going to be conflicts with people. I may stop at the TFN party and then come to the Freaks one....

Shropt - haven't forgotten to pay. I might I have a +1 who will attend with me, but I'm waiting to see if he's coming before I pay (so I get it all right the first time).

He'll know in the next few days/week or so...

Also... TheForce.net announced they're also having a party. Same night as this one but it starts earlier. Just fyi - not sure if there's going to be conflicts with people. I may stop at the TFN party and then come to the Freaks one....

Not a problem Swabie, just let me know. :hi5:

I am back from a wonderful time in HAWAII with my wife---I thought a whole bunch of freaks would be on the list---Lets not keep the man waiting:gah:

WE ARE!!! I just haven't gotten to do the design! But I'll try to take some time to do it soon! I promise! Like i said...I got a couple ideas already.

It would help me if you guys can find some local shops (for me in Tampa/Orlando) or online shops where they offer affordable prices!
Send me the links and I'll go ahead and investigate.

I'm sorry guys, for not being 100% involve in this like I used to....I'm just bombarded with alot of work ATM.

P.S...I suggested local shops for me, so that way I can work with them hands on and deliver them to you with no shipping included! :D

P.S #2 I think $10-12 shirt is the maximum price I would look for.

P.S.#3 PARTY ON! :rock

Official announcement!!

We are ready to announce the party package for the Sideshow Freaks Celebration 5 party at 8pm on Saturday, August 14th 2010.

The price to attend the party is $33 per person.

Each package includes:

3 hours of drinking (starting at 8pm) including beer and well brands
1 party piece of memorabilia (most likely a button or badge)
1 chance to win a prize from the drawings during the party

If you'd like to attend please send the $33 AS A GIFT to [email protected] through Paypal.

Make sure to include the following:

Your board name
The real names of the people attending
How many people TOTAL will be attending

Once I receive payment I will add your name to the first post of the current party thread.

If you change your mind, refunds will be available up until 1 week before the event.

If you plan on attending please make your payments as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and I hope to see you at the party!!

Jay

Wish this wasn't the same night as the R2 Builders dinner & Star Tours thing. :banghead

LAAAMMMEEEE.......

J/K Yeah...it sucks that all the events are on Sat. But it was to be expected. I just hope that most of the people that wanted to go in the first place are able to go.:monkey2

Back