Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't seem like they're sold out yet! Uguys should come for at least teh weekend!!! YAY!
Agen- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!

Come on Freaks---get those tickets---I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of you!!!!!

Everyone should come!! Woot!!!

Plus you can see me in this!

armorf10.jpg

armorf11.jpg

I suck and I don't feel like clicking back through pages.

Bam and Avfin, what hotel are you staying at? I still need to reserve my room for Saturday night!!

Drinking will be on!!!

I suck and I don't feel like clicking back through pages.

Bam and Avfin, what hotel are you staying at? I still need to reserve my room for Saturday night!!

Drinking will be on!!!

Clarion...book it up son! It's right next to the micky d's and walgreens!

I should be able to make this. Dunno if the wife will or not, and I'm really a boring guy. :)

But you May get to see me in this:

vader2.jpg

I'm still working out the logistics of getting the suit over to Orlando.

I saw Sean told you all the bad news :(

We're going to see if we can make it though, we were both looking forward to it a lot!

Has anyone actually received their CV event tickets yet? I purchased my 4 day pass the first day they were available for sale and received my confirmation email but I haven't heard anything since then and have not received my tickets. Is this the same for everyone? Thanks

Has anyone actually received their CV event tickets yet? I purchased my 4 day pass the first day they were available for sale and received my confirmation email but I haven't heard anything since then and have not received my tickets. Is this the same for everyone? Thanks

Yeah...I still haven't recieved mine...I thought we're supposed to get it in the mail???

P.S....Are u coming to the party on Sat Joshy?:huh

Back