Star Wars Celebration 2022 Sideshow Booth Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those Sideshow Jedi are really quite acceptable in the right context.
Next to Hot Toys, they’re gonna be outclassed and appear as the inferior products they are- but, stick em all together, obscure the weak points and they’ll fill that empty Jedi council void nicely.
View attachment 575389

Not sure if I’d bother upgrading anyone but Mace now. He’s in the AotC display with HT Yoda and Dooku- and yes, he looks pretty iffy in comparison.
Plo Koon, Ki-Adi Mundi and Kit Fisto look particularly good. Where did you get the Bariss Offee?

Plo Koon, Ki-Adi Mundi and Kit Fisto look particularly good. Where did you get the Bariss Offee?
Barriss and Shaka Ti popped up on ebay awhile ago under my saved search for sideshow or HT Star Wars. I’d never heard of the 12 inch ROTS Hasbro line before but jumped on them just to fill out my Jedi ranks. Definitely paid too much for what they are- Barbie quality- but it’s good to have them when there’s no other option.

C6B2B83D-D808-437F-9CE1-3F240757D3D0.jpeg

Barriss and Shaka Ti popped up on ebay awhile ago under my saved search for sideshow or HT Star Wars. I’d never heard of the 12 inch ROTS Hasbro line before but jumped on them just to fill out my Jedi ranks. Definitely paid too much for what they are- Barbie quality- but it’s good to have them when there’s no other option.

View attachment 575419
For the price, those Hasbro 12 inch figures were pretty solid. There were some real gems in the bunch too! I always thought these two were decent.

For the price, those Hasbro 12 inch figures were pretty solid. There were some real gems in the bunch too! I always thought these two were decent.
Oh no doubt. For their original price they’re a great addition to a Jedi collection. I just happened to pay a whole lot more- but I got bargains for the SSC figs so it all evens out in the end.

15 mins away from May the 4th in England now. My wallet is primed and ready!

Those Sideshow Jedi are really quite acceptable in the right context.
Next to Hot Toys, they’re gonna be outclassed and appear as the inferior products they are- but, stick em all together, obscure the weak points and they’ll fill that empty Jedi council void nicely.
View attachment 575389

Not sure if I’d bother upgrading anyone but Mace now. He’s in the AotC display with HT Yoda and Dooku- and yes, he looks pretty iffy in comparison.
The Yoda in the center is still pretty good , considering getting it since the HT version is pretty pricey.

The Sideshow Mandalorian life size bust is up for order, looks great!

If I had money to burn:horror....tho for me would have preferred the cape to be longer kind of reminds me of a dishtowel hanging so short

I'll have to stick with my Iron Studios Mando, HASBRO helmet, and Gentle Giant busts. For the right collector it's a great piece.

Back