Star Wars Celebration 2022 Sideshow Booth Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CandidLiquidGelada-size_restricted.gif

star-wars-millenium-falcon.gif

847612874_1024 (1).jpg

somehow-palpatine-returned-somehow.gif

Kennedy's Lucasfilm hard at work...

HT isn't going to make Plo Koon. They didn't make green alien man Kit Fisto after they made a prototype. They haven't even made Mace Windu, a far more prominent Jedi Master. Or Bespin Han for that matter.

When considering HT, only one thing can be stated with true certainty:

They will not be making Bespin Han

Everything else is on the table..... I was really joking about Plo, but still regard Wolffe as very possible. He reuses a lot of parts (they like that) and he's easily distinguished from his peers. They like that too.

I'd buy Kit, too. He is too cool.

Its been my goal to collect hot toys versions of the prequel jedi (should they be made). I'm still clamoring for Mace and Sidious. Surely they have to be in the pipeline...

I doubt we get much. A few prototypes that may or may not get released. I’m guessing Cobb, a trooper repaint, a random figure we never asked for, another trooper, something from book of boba? The show was a disaster so I wonder if they skip figures from it or Disney doubles down and pushes companies to promote it. I don’t expect much ot at all because bespin luke might be their ot gift for the year. Just look at 2021. I’m hoping for clone wars kenobi and some ot. I’m going to be disappointed.

The only con exclusive that was a true con only exclusive was that Endgame Captain America released a few years ago right? Then later on came the real, more accurate figure. I can't see them doing a sculpt unless the figure will be released later again like that; and/or a trooper variant that won't be crazy packed with stuff.

The only con exclusive that was a true con only exclusive was that Endgame Captain America released a few years ago right? Then later on came the real, more accurate figure. I can't see them doing a sculpt unless the figure will be released later again like that; and/or a trooper variant that won't be crazy packed with stuff.
Armorer.
T’Chaka
Amy Hill
Maria Hill
Coulson?
Ghost Rider
Some IM Marks too.

Some that I can remember. Could be missing some more that weren’t Variants but new characters.

Back