Media Star Wars BattleFront

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not much of a gamer, but a huge SW fan so I'd guess I'm the target market given how the game has been received by more seasoned players.

Same i only play a handful of games these days and this is one. I play so much my finger hurts, so i say well done.

:lol Yeah, I developed a bit of a callous on my thumb from all the running you do in that game :lol

I finally won a Walker Assault battle on Bespin as a rebel... seems every match was not even close, but yesterday the Walker went down so good to know it's possible.

Also, if anyone is curious on how to get a kill with an ion torpedo (needed to unlock the EMP weapon) the Ion Torpedo is a one-shot one-kill against the cloud cars. If you fire when they are coming towards you it's easy to take one out. I initially tried taking out an AT-ST with one, but that would only work if they were nearly dead and with so many people firing on them at once I never took one out that way.

Finally enjoying this game a little more--have really barely played it so I'm only at rank 12. :lol About to get to 13 and finally have the jet pack. :yess:

I'm really enjoying Drop Zone in the new DLC... I've liked it before, but usually only played it if I was trying to complete a challenge. But having it pop up in the rotation and they way it works on Bespin seems to work really well.

I'm not thrilled with the frequency of the Sabotage matches though. I get they want to give you more of that with the DLC since it's the new game mode, but I think they overdid it with the recent fix. It's not so bad when you have a Walker Assault or other match where you switch sides... but if it's a blast match you have 4 Sabotage matches out of 5 in the a rotation and that's overkill. At the very least I'd like to see two matches in between even if it's one blast and one drop zone.

Playstation offered 30% discount on Season Pass since 23rd and i had no idea. Never recieved any mail or code while friends who plays it have. If Anyone recieved this code, but have no use for it, i would gladly take it :)

Shame the flying mechanics aren't so great in the game.

That's where it needed to be exactly like Battlefield or Rogue Squadron, it's half of those 2.

Rogue squadron was okay for what it was at the time. But the flight controls were horribly basic actually. Not that I'm defending this Battlefront, the flight mechanics suck in this also. Something between this and simulation would be much more fun while not being much more difficult for the average gamer to play. Something like the old Tie fighter game with weight added characteristics for flight inside the atmosphere.

I don't really care what they do with the DLC for this game at this point, it's all wasted. I'd rather they just refunded anybody who purchased the season pass and put all of these new maps in the base game of the inevitable sequel, along with better game mechanics etc.

Death Star Dlc is coming out this month for season pass holders. I will have to wait 2 weeks more than that...

But this Dlc is looking badass.... space combat, stardestroyers, Death Star trench run, and inside the Death Star, Chewbacca, R2, and Boosk.

So do I need the previous DLC's?
And is there a way to tell how active the servers are?

Back