Star Wars anime/animation movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first saw this I thought it was cool.
Then I kept watching it and there are a few things that are just off putting to me.
1.The typical "over the top blonde" villain
2. The Tie Fighters in the movies blow up when they skim near asteroids,the ones in this clip don't.
3. The way they do the whole "anime licking the lips" thing. Yeesh!
4.The stupid music dubbed with it.
5. When did the Empire get that good at shooting?
Other than that it's still cool.

For 2, I'd say the TIEs in the movies got blown-up by getting hit by asteroids and not by skimming them. It makes no sense that their ships blow-up by almost getting hit or just by being close to something.

For 5, looks like whoever created this is clearly an Empire fan, and about time, too, IMO. Gets pretty boring always seeing them owned by the Rebellion.

Other stuff is totally subjective but I think it's great. Guy has some real talent.

I for think this is great and would love to see more of this. Being a big fan of ESB this is really appealing to me. I would definitely like something along the lines of Barron Soontir Fel and his squadron the 181st.

TIE FIGHTER = one of the best SW games every!

This brought back great memories!

HT needs to forget about that Batman crap and make a TIE Fighter w/pilot! :rock

This is impressive. I agree with the earlier poster about this being a great setup for an animated short to be played during Toonami or something.

TIE FIGHTER = one of the best SW games ever!

Agree 1000% :lecture

Of all the dumb sh-t that gets remade and updated, why can't something decent like the XvT series come back? Not as an MMOG, but a LAN party friendly title with an updated graphics engine. No role playing. No Prequel stuff. Just OT ship vs. ship campaigns.

That was pretty cool, it's really the awesome SFX that make the video. I do like that they showed the faces behind the helmets.

Oh, how this makes me long for a serious cartoon series set in the classic triology. I like Clone Wars but its run its course (if not jumped the shark)

Back