Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hated the whole undermining of Anakin's fall with Filoni's less-than-subtle if only Ahsoka had been there b@llz.....
That's not what was implied at all, that's just something characters like Baylan and Vader used against her to get in her head. Ahsoka staying around would have changed nothing, it probably would have gotten her killed instead.

Nothing could have changed the path Anakin went down.

Yeah I'm all for equal representation but one can't help noticing that the NR captain stupid enough to let Baylan and Shin board a ship transporting a high value prisoner was male, whereas the one smart enough to get out of the way of a bunch of gigantic, hyperspace jumping whales was female lol. When 5 of the 6 leads in the series (excluding the yet to be seen Thrawn and Ezra) are women, we get that the Force is female. No need to bludgeon us with that message lol...
Ezra's already sunk, since in Rebels who was he depending on, at the last. :monkey3

Although IMO that show was remarkably well balanced.

And to say something positive, OT, the flashes of Vader over Anakin were brilliant, good fighting (I haven't been so happy since Mando was chopping heads off), and the way the WBW looked live action was pretty cool. And it's refreshing to have a kid who is not annoying and is instantly believable that he has abilities. I'll agree Filoni & co. are putting their back into this.

That's not what was implied at all, that's just something characters like Baylan and Vader used against her to get in her head. Ahsoka staying around would have changed nothing, it probably would have gotten her killed instead.

Nothing could have changed the path Anakin went down.
I'm talking about the whole CW arc predating this show, especially the last few episodes - and IMO then it gets really messy with the refusal to train Grogu, and/or even training Sabine since far as I recall, Ahsoka wasn't a Master....what happened to worrying about overly emotional trainees:banghead

but then again, with so few Jedi left Kanaan was training Ezra, so guess that's OK, but I'm not wild about Sabine suddenly being Jedi material any more than I was about Finn, it's too much. Overuse of a concept.

I've always thought nothing SHOULD have changed Anakin's path, because, it just makes the concept of the Force that much more mystical, in that lowly humans didn't understand the prophecy which did come true through Anakin.
I just need to park myself watching these series.:Wizard

Why because of how Baylan taunted her? I'm sure everyone who was close to Anakin questioned whether they could have helped him if they had behaved differently, it doesn't make any of it true. I highly doubt that Ahsoka would have succeeded where Obi-Wan and Anakin's own wife failed.
I should have been more specific, am talking about CW, towards the end, especially when she is on the ship, and then later in Rebels - and since I wasn't a fan of what Filoni did to begin with, I'll never be a fan of the concept that she was so important to Anakin. Or that important at all.

Especially when in the purest sense Anakin would burn worlds for Padme, and no-one else.

But here we are. A whole show called Ahsoka. Which does not, in fact, suck. 😁

I should have been more specific, am talking about CW, towards the end, especially when she is on the ship, and then later in Rebels - and since I wasn't a fan of what Filoni did to begin with, I'll never be a fan of the concept that she was so important to Anakin. Or that important at all.
Yeah but it never would have changed anything, it's just her guilt. Everyone has stuff like this even in the real world "what if I just (x)" "maybe if (x)", this was her finally coming to terms with her guilt and accepting it.

What's wrong with all female leads? All male leads happen all the time.

Cause women are dumb and only care about shopping. They're boring.

anchorman-science.gif

Nothing would have changed Anakin's path; it was the will of the Force. The Force needed to reboot itself, Vader was the catalyst that reset it. Luke was the torch bearer of the new vision ,of what the Force now wanted the Jedi to become. At least that's how I always saw it until the new sequels and Palpatine somehow returning and the story pooping on all Anakin / Vader and Luke went through.....

Well that had some pretty cool stuff in it. Hayden was great. It's just a pity I have to try to mentally block out the prequels to enjoy him here and the other Clone Wars-related scenes.

I think Darthrazz's suggestion at post 1522 is something that should seriously be considered. Perhaps something can be salvaged of the OT backstory we (the OT generation) always wanted that would also please the PT and Animated fans. Of course I had that same hope for the Obi-Wan show and look how that turned out - some good scenes amongst a sea of ***te.

Is it too late to have a live action Clone Wars movie with Hayden & Ewan? A onetime mission, battle, a rescue, anything? Would de-aging be believable for a full length feature?
I would love to see this. If handled well it would be amazing.

Wait so this is a continuation of rebels? I don’t really know much about that show. Didn’t know that annoying Ezra kid is missing or whatever. Never cared about him but it seems like this shows is a continuation of that. I only watched the Vader episode. Everything else I didn’t care. So I’m lost lol. Apparently he and thrawn are together somewhere and I had no idea Ashoka trained the purple haired girl lol. I feel like I had to watch that show 😂

Also they really need to redub the old movies with them saying the jedi were wiped out or Luke was the last Jedi. I honestly feel like each year a new one pops up. Should of said they were on hiatus lol

Back