Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran out of stuff to talk about guys ? 😂. Thread is now dead
It is a forgettable show really. While not terrible it wasn't particularly good either and most of the characters were dull so just forget about consuming product and get excited for next product

It is a forgettable show really. While not terrible it wasn't particularly good either and most of the characters were dull so just forget about consuming product and get excited for next product
It won't have the infamy of Kenobi or BoBF or Mando season 3 and so won't be remembered for that. It isn't a particularly good series either though, so it won't be remembered as fondly as the early Mando stuff or Andor.
It's just not that memorable. Only the really bad stuff and the good will be remembered. This show, being middling, will be forgotten by a lot of people pretty soon.

The only memorable thing about this show was Baylan and to a lesser extent Shin. Those are the only 2 characters that will likely have a place on my shelf.

As for Thrawn, Ill wait for his season 2 look when he'll get his own Mandalorian armor and dual sided darksaber.

It won't have the infamy of Kenobi or BoBF or Mando season 3 and so won't be remembered for that. It isn't a particularly good series either though, so it won't be remembered as fondly as the early Mando stuff or Andor.
It's just not that memorable. Only the really bad stuff and the good will be remembered. This show, being middling, will be forgotten by a lot of people pretty soon.
It's true. "Respectable" isn't enough to make a mark. You either need to be straight up awesome or full on gonzo buffoonery, lol.

That said Ahsoka was still a fun watch that was worthy of my time while it was on and I can definitely see myself revisiting it (episodes 4 and 5 especially) any number of times in the future.

It's true. "Respectable" isn't enough to make a mark. You either need to be straight up awesome or full on gonzo buffoonery, lol.

That said Ahsoka was still a fun watch that was worthy of my time while it was on and I can definitely see myself revisiting it (episodes 4 and 5 especially) any number of times in the future.
Yeah episode 4 and 5 were the best of the series but I can't see myself rewatching them anytime soon.

Last edited:
1697075953823.png

:lol :yess:

by that logic no new character can be great. She worked well with Baylan who was the best part of the show.

123 million households in the US.
863,000 households watched the Ahsoka finale.

Less than 1% of the population now cares about Star Wars.
But what if 500,000 of those were watch parties? That would get that total SOARING past 1%, maybe even approaching 1.5%!! WE JUST DON'T KNOW!!! :rotfl

I guess the discourse hasn't deepened at all. Back to searching for toys on the internet.

Back