Star Wars Aayla Secura Mini Bust First Look Images!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGC

Super Freak
Reaction score
This one IMO is a MUST OWN! It's Amazing!

https://www.gentlegiantcollectors.com/Star Wars Aayla Secura Mini Bust.html

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Sorry but that bust looks horrible. It should be ALAN Secura instead of Aayla.

Not even the blue chesticles could save this bust. Looks bad even in person, 10 bucks says Gentle Giant will be done within the year. This is isn't Chicken Little mentality, this is just my opinion as a former collector of GG. They burned me too many times.

Looks like someone got their girlfriend really stoned and drunk, then had her dress up and take a photo. So sad.

Sigh...just cancelled mine :( That face is a real dissapointment. I hate that...had this one preordered for about 6 months and was looking forward to it. But that face just really killed it for me.

At lease GG was able to do a nice job on the outfit (take some notes in this department, Sideshow!!)

Just got mine and I'm rather disappointed. The face isn't bad and I really like the pose. It's the mouth that is throwing this whole thing off though. I really like the character but this just isn't that great of a piece.

If anyone is on the fence, I'd hold off on this one.

Shaak Ti on the other hand :rock :rock :rock

Im genuinely curious if you honestly feel this bust is amazing??

Yeah, I really like it. I think the pose is cool and well done. The face is not perfect but I don't think anyone has been able to capture Amy the right way, she may just be one of those people that don't come off great. It really looks great mixed in with the other mini busts.

Back