STAR WARS 6" FIGURE STANDS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megofan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked ad nauseum, but it's so hard to find the stand I'm looking for: clear and rectangular (NOT circular; takes up way too much space) for the 6" figures.

I've searched amazon, ebay and etsy, among others, with no luck. Can anyone recommend a place to find such a thing? If so, many thanks.

I know you said not circular, but what I ended up doing was using steel washers. Get some 3mm by 2-3mm magnets, plug them into the peg holes in the feet, and you're done. You could experiment and find another similar material to use that would be square.

I'm sure this has been asked ad nauseum, but it's so hard to find the stand I'm looking for: clear and rectangular (NOT circular; takes up way too much space) for the 6" figures.

I've searched amazon, ebay and etsy, among others, with no luck. Can anyone recommend a place to find such a thing? If so, many thanks.
Almost all Black Series figures have the same size foot peg hole as vintage 3.75" figures (not modern TVC, but actual vintage).

So a lot of stands made for vintage action figures will work. I know you said no round stands, but the vintage Protech stands work and are just barely as big as the footprint of the figure.

There are smaller stands like Small Joes, though they typically won't be large enough to accommodate both feet. But they will work if you just want added stability.

You can get some Tamashii Stage Act 4 stands if you want something to grip the figure as opposed to a foot peg.

Back