Star Wars 12" Figure Packing Change

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wookilar8 said:
Here's a picture posted by mrmforce over at RS.

HPIM1247.JPG
That's definitely good news for all those that care about the packaging of their items. I know I do. Thanks SSC. Looking at this pic, one of the questions I have asked SSC but never got an answer for, uncovers: the way to tell the inclusive editions from the regular editions is by ... a sticker! But it's SILVER instead of gold. Thanks mrmforce from RS for revealing this mistery.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
That's definitely good news for all those that care about the packaging of their items. I know I do. Thanks SSC. Looking at this pic, one of the questions I have asked SSC but never got an answer for, uncovers: the way to tell the inclusive editions from the regular editions is by ... a sticker! But it's SILVER instead of gold. Thanks mrmforce from RS for revealing this mistery.

Just FYI everyone... mrmforce posts here as well... :monkey3

tomandshell said:
Not sure if this needed a thread of its own, but what the heck. If some people aren't reading all the others threads, this might be news to them.

All you MIB collectors out there will be happy to know that Sideshow has changed the way they ship 12" figure boxes. Darth Maul shipped in an outer box that is a half inch or so larger on each side than the product itself, and with a styrofoam piece on the top and bottom giving it support and protecting the edges from being crushed or damaged. I predict that very few people are going to have to contact Sideshow for a replacement figure box this time. The overall dimensions of the shipping box aren't affected that much, but the product box itself is now practically guaranteed to get to you in perfect shape.

Once again, they have listened to us and made changes to keep us happy.

:clap :clap :clap

Grrrr - so my shipping cost is going to go up YET AGAIN!!!!

LordAzrael said:
Grrrr - so my shipping cost is going to go up YET AGAIN!!!!

Yes, that really sux for you. Those shipping costs are really high enough already. But this new way of packing means that the item for which I pay at least $29 shipping will arrive in good shape. At least I hope it will...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yes, that really sux for you. Those shipping costs are really high enough already. But this new way of packing means that the item for which I pay at least $29 shipping will arrive in good shape. At least I hope it will...

I'm be happy getting them ripped out of the box and stuffed in a post tube ;)

Strangely ALL my boxes have come perfect - and I've got about 40 sideshow figures........... Guess Fedex international does a better job than fedex USA ;p

Back